Anybody kena this from the BLOODY SUCKERS b4?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Dear MPSJ, I know I did some offend for not paying any parking tickets, but somehow....I didn't get any summon papers from you.

Today, my parents recived a letter from u guys saying that I'm late for not paying any summons...WTF???? Since when did I get any summons or compound?

My parents were extremely angry with me for not being responsible, damn...I wasn't aware at all, tiuniasing...MPSJ, u guys should start looking at yourself, and btw, i didn't park anywhere illegal for the past few weeks? Why did I get it?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
JINEIL2EN said:
i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:
jsut pay it la.. itz not expensive anyway...

i got a court order fr dbkl 4 months ago... for illegal carpark.. tot wanna argue, but tiew.. need to get lawyer to fight ... mch.. nvm la.. plead guilty.. n had to pay on the spot or masuk lokap.. which is in the court inself.. saw some ppl inside.. whoalan fuck.. ok la.. pay la wei.. no choice.. daylight robbery.

^^TAKATA^^

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
Haha last time i also kena saman...i got saman when i left my car to pay the damn parking ticket vending machine... farker kena saman ...fine.... then later i went to MPSJ to argue..know wat they said... "Aiya bayar sajalah, argue pun tak guna punya,tak bernasib baik la..." WTF RM80 masuk poket MPSJ tim lol:retarded: ...

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
haha..i kena also, the shah alam one. i received the red colour letter said tht going to get the warrant tangkap. and it was the parking saman in 2001, in subang jaya. so then i purposely go down from kuantan to shah alam paid it. RM60 saman after discount i only need pay Rm20. far away from my home to shah alam just for the Rm20 saman...sigh....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there...all i jz wanna know where is the fuel pump for wira se located?......is it the things is the black color near the brake pump upper the stereng rack mounted at the body of the car?...

can anyone show me where is it located?.....can i anyone show me the pics of where is it located..

my question is if change it to a high presure fuel pump would it increase the performance of the car?.....

ideal if instal the fuel pressure regualtor? (FPR)?....when the high poressure fuel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience