Anybody kena this from the BLOODY SUCKERS b4?

thteh86

2,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Subang Jaya, Ma
Visit site
Dear MPSJ, I know I did some offend for not paying any parking tickets, but somehow....I didn't get any summon papers from you.

Today, my parents recived a letter from u guys saying that I'm late for not paying any summons...WTF???? Since when did I get any summons or compound?

My parents were extremely angry with me for not being responsible, damn...I wasn't aware at all, tiuniasing...MPSJ, u guys should start looking at yourself, and btw, i didn't park anywhere illegal for the past few weeks? Why did I get it?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
JINEIL2EN said:
i'm get 1 too..........i dun even kno:emoticon_U: where is PJ New Stake, but, they send me a letter claimed that i'm not paying parking fees there :shcokedcamo: :angry_smile: :angry:
how to cancel that 'saman'....:angry_smile:
jsut pay it la.. itz not expensive anyway...

i got a court order fr dbkl 4 months ago... for illegal carpark.. tot wanna argue, but tiew.. need to get lawyer to fight ... mch.. nvm la.. plead guilty.. n had to pay on the spot or masuk lokap.. which is in the court inself.. saw some ppl inside.. whoalan fuck.. ok la.. pay la wei.. no choice.. daylight robbery.

^^TAKATA^^

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
Haha last time i also kena saman...i got saman when i left my car to pay the damn parking ticket vending machine... farker kena saman ...fine.... then later i went to MPSJ to argue..know wat they said... "Aiya bayar sajalah, argue pun tak guna punya,tak bernasib baik la..." WTF RM80 masuk poket MPSJ tim lol:retarded: ...

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
haha..i kena also, the shah alam one. i received the red colour letter said tht going to get the warrant tangkap. and it was the parking saman in 2001, in subang jaya. so then i purposely go down from kuantan to shah alam paid it. RM60 saman after discount i only need pay Rm20. far away from my home to shah alam just for the Rm20 saman...sigh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Senior,

Good day to all of you,

Anyone can recommend me, which shop know how to exchange Wira engine to Mitsubishi engine very well.

I got one VR4 2.0 Turbo engine, thinking to find a workshop to do this engine changing......

Area in Petaling Jaya, Damansara.

Thanks for your kind info~ pls reply my post if u know~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience