bloody sunday, 29/5/06, KLCC

trancebum

Known Member
Feb 17, 2004
arrgghhh....u beat me to posting this sarcastics! LOL

good one! the malaysiakini site has a VERY good photo gallery of the abuse that the people suffered at hands of our ESTEEMED FRU and PDRM.

another site for more info on this is jeff ooi's screenshots.

malaysia boleh!!

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
KLCC compound always demostrations one.

last month also have. regarding Fuel rise

Nismofun

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
what happen to our "G"... rich ppls lagi rich, poor ppls lagi poor...:cry_smile:

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
haih....wait and see.What can we do,go protest kena wack and handcuff.
We are educated to behave >>>>"Yes,we do wat u wan us to do ya...."
Oh yeah...i will get out from this country

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well... who elected the current G? Who suck all the country's money in the 1st place? Who gave all the expensive contracts to their friends? Who made lots of money in the process? Who and who?

No use protesting... with laws such as ISA and brutal cops such as FRU... many people will think twice. Those who don't can't be considered heroes. IMO, they are either dumb for not planning the protest properly or simply ignorant of the G's backup plan.

samhui

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
acbc,

i think we must respect those ppl that had gone forthe protest and voice out their dissatisfaction.

yes, i agree with you that they might need to have better planning and get more ppl to involve in this protest, but have you ever think about what had you contributed?

what is the point of talking over the net or in the forum here where else you could go and join them.

these ppl whom stage protest against the governments move was actually voicing out in the public on behalf of you too ... so thank them and dont call ppl dumb, i would like to see you organize one protest like this.

pls mind your comment.

sam

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Well... I rather have peace than to waste my time in some worthless protests. But, personally, judging from all the protests over the last 30 years... the public will never win! Why? Lack of planning? Or simply ignorant of the existing laws? Maybe...

The best protest was in Madrid (during the 2004 train bombings). The people got hold of someone in the telco industry and sent out protest / anti-G messages via SMS. That's how they got everyone involved. During the election, majority voted against Prime Minister José Maria Aznar's Popular Party.

See? Isn't it better? How many mobile phone users in MY? In the millions?

Should I thank them? No! Shall I organise one? No!

People can voice whatever they want... it is their rights but the G also have their rights... keeping the peace and order.

Link: http://www.brookings.edu/views/testimony/gordon20040331.htm

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
There's nothing particular wrong with the G to un-subsidise fuel. This is basically to discourage ppl that can't maintain a vehicle to buy a vehicle!
You must always remember that G basically used to subsidise more than half of the actual fuel price; if not, the fuel price at gas station would be like share market. Look at country elsewhere. Aussie for instant; everyday the price at the station is different.......But overall we still have the cheapest as compared to many other countries.

Why does everyone only look at the pesimist point! every half filled glass is always empty!

G after un-subsidise (can't use the term "hike of fuel price") basically make an effort to control the price of normal consumer goods.

Now the problem doesn't lies with the G. It basically lies with us ourself as individuals and obviously our employer. We should be more content and think what we can afford and what we cannot afford! Don't tell me you earn RM2000 per month but u f*cking want a GTR that drinks fuel like water........?! That is obviously also the reason behind the road tax price. U can't afford to own a 1.8cc and above car; than dun complain to say why price is not by half for 1.8cc and above.
Its because G felt that since you can own big CC cars, meaning you could survive even when the price is not cut.
Regrading employer; employer should look at the current situation and inflation rate and make some salary adjustment. Eveyday in the world; inflation is happening.....so what?? Protest every day!!

Guys, give this matter a rest and think throughly beside always complaining. No use complaining; the important thing is how to make better of the current situation!
I don't wanna have protest march every other day like wat happened in Indonesia for instance......I want a peaceful country!!
G wouldn't bow down on terrorist; so what makes u ppl think that a simple protest wud make a difference..........?
G can't please eveybody at once..same like u can't please everybody also. Your action would bring joy to some and turn sour to some; so what....those who dun like u come knocking on the door and bang ur head?!

Think before action...........that's my advice

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
come to think of it.....if Tom decides that this is a sensitive issue and close down this thread......so what?

U guys going to march to Tom's house and voice out ur dissastifaction on why it's close down....blah blah blah....
saying that this internet forum lar;
saying that it's freedom of speech lar;
saying that this is a place to discuss lar;...

WHAT?!
So like I say..think before action!

So samhui; to your quote:
these ppl whom stage protest against the governments move was actually voicing out in the public on behalf of you too ... so thank them and dont call ppl dumb, i would like to see you organize one protest like this.

pls mind your comment.
sam

are you going to stage a protest?!...so i think u shud mind your comment too.....
They're dumb in a sense that they did not analyse and are always dependent on the G and other ppl!
So stop complaining and think.............

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
aren't we talking about police brutality?
hahahhahah
peace out

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Cut it short samhui... a public protest against the G is a WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME!

I'm sure 85% of the population prefer a peaceful country and rather continue with the lives making more money. Besides, all those protesters are turning themselves into laughing stock for others (betting punters and bookies out to cash in on the situation).

The ex-DPM tried it and failed. So, if a great man can fail... what makes u think an ordinary man can do better? Like I said earlier... with ISA / FRU around, there is no escape.

The question now is... do u want to see a 10 x 10 cell for God knows how many years? The amount of time spend in prison can easily be use for making more money for the yourself and the family.

Think again...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everyone..i run a 1996 tiara..the engine uses carburettor and recently i noticed there's smell of petrol coming from my engine..sent it to the mech and asked him to check..after checking, he said something behind my carb leaked and needed to be replaced..i got 2 options:

1. Replace the entire carb which would cost me 880 for a new one as the torn part which is rubber cannot be replaced. No replacement parts.

2. Rebuild the carburettor with a carburettor rebuild kit which would cost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience