Bloody hell...I threw a sandwich at some driver today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
&**king idiot 40+ year old Indian man in Nissan Sunny.

I'm driving on the slow lane. The guy came from behind and then alongside and suddenly move into me to change lane without signal and without looking. The guy was day-dreaming. Almost ran me into a longkang. I hit the brakes hard and honked. He just went on driving. No acknowledgement, no apology.

I got really mad then, drove up alongside to his right, wind down passenger window, looked around my car for something heavy.....and all I could find was my sandwich ....hai ya!...what rotten luck..... Anyway, better than nothing, so I threw the damn sandwich and it hit square on his side window. A pity the window was up at the time. He looked quite shocked. I signal for him to pull over , but he looked scared.....wide eyed and all.... and went on driving. I tailgated and flashed my lights at him for another 20 minutes, then gave him the finger and went my own way.

Next time I carry a brick.....bloody celaka piece of *8#@%$....son of a whore.

I tell myself many times to keep temper but sometimes a$$holes like these really pisses me off.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
u seriously need some anger management counseling. Seek help before it is too late. Never be too shy to voice out your weaknesses.

Your family needs you.. as much as you need yourself.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Yeah I admit I lost my head a bit. I usually don't loose my temper on the roads, but the guy almost ran me off....(I was inches from the edge of the drain before I managed to stop the car )...the guy knew this (he looked in the rear mirror) but drove off...just like that.

Still fecking angry.....still wish I had a brick in the car.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
if u had a brick in yr car.. u'll be making headlines now.. ALMOST running u off d road and into a drain was perhaps an unintentional thing as u've described it as "day dreaming"... he didnt apologize perhaps he's also "day dreaming".. but u intentionally went 'all over him'... now dat's really 'something' man... jes take a chill pill man....

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
er..........yeah kool kool........we dun wan another newsline on road billy

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
lets put it this way la... no doubt that he almost ran you off the road.. but with a temper of yours... i bet he would be afraid to stop too, right? You could have smashed his head with your "sandwich". lol

let him go la.. as long as you didn't end up in the drain.. i'm sure itz ok. Just scream and curse at him will do. Wank at him if will ease you more... but don't whack him or hump him ok? hahaha.

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hahahha.....from the story, u had committed 2 offences.

1. Throw rubbish on the road....hahaha

2. Road bullying......

I know sometimes it's hard to control the anger.....

but give u an idea, next time when this case occur again, juz show him/her a thumb up ! Not middle finger la....how u know if that guy get angry and chase u again...hehehe...

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
&**king idiot 40+ year old Indian man in Nissan Sunny.

I'm driving on the slow lane. The guy came from behind and then alongside and suddenly move into me to change lane without signal and without looking. The guy was day-dreaming. Almost ran me into a longkang. I hit the brakes hard and honked. He just went on driving. No acknowledgement, no apology.

I got really mad then, drove up alongside to his right, wind down passenger window, looked around my car for something heavy.....and all I could find was my sandwich ....hai ya!...what rotten luck..... Anyway, better than nothing, so I threw the damn sandwich and it hit square on his side window. A pity the window was up at the time. He looked quite shocked. I signal for him to pull over , but he looked scared.....wide eyed and all.... and went on driving. I tailgated and flashed my lights at him for another 20 minutes, then gave him the finger and went my own way.

Next time I carry a brick.....bloody celaka piece of *8#@%$....son of a whore.

I tell myself many times to keep temper but sometimes a$$holes like these really pisses me off.

u should ask him wind down the window then u throw..haha:nurse:

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
u committed more than 2 offence
1. causing a shock and panic to the other guy that will cause accident and blame who ... u owe a duty of care to him

2.throwing rubbish on peoples car , want to cari gaduh,yes even though he did wrong thats not the way

3. tailgating and flashing at the other guy, u again want to cari gaduh.if he gangster how?he straight emegency brake and u bang his car , he comes out take the parang slash u in to half, u know malaysian now a days

4.want to stop people, u have no rights to stop the other person , and if u get to stop him how?and his oso hot temped and dont like the way u scold him creates a fight again , whos family have to worry ??

always keep to your self ,dont always get piss off and want to whack or show ur temper to other person , u might be lucky today but u get unlucky meet a guy same like you , then u will get it

so be cool and always forgive ppl , come on la ppl make mistakes

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
Haha...y the hell u wanna throw a sandwich to the car?
Control ur anger abit..seriously..as wat blackhowling said..if u have a brick in ur car..u r now in the jail...
stay cool...just honk him and curse in ur heart..hehe!

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Nov 14, 2003
SoMeWhErE
Relax bro, 40++

Degrading eye sight, smell, hearing, taste, sense~

Forgive him as people will forgive you next time~ :itsme:

Always thinks that you are a hero (not lousy heros), you saved him, you saved yourself, your car and his car! Be glad of that with your incredible skill~ :driver:

Cheers~

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Get use to it bro...
Even my place also the same...
what to do.. u are very lucky coz he scared... if he is a gangster, u will be in deep shit already now..
Coz saw newspaper before that got 1 stupid guy saw a fight at a place near to him, so that his KPC, he ask what happen....
Do u knoe that what happen at the end???
The guy die on the spot been killed....

Becareful when driving...There are a lot of crazy people out there especially those uneducated Indians...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i believe he will go to balai and make a police report for the free sandwich his car got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've recently bought Eterna halfcut with a 4wd gearbox..Now in the process to convert it to my perdana..Does anyone here can give me a guide how to lock the gearbox to 2wd..I just want to know how..just for knowledge..

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience