Bloody hell...I threw a sandwich at some driver today

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
i do agree wif mag..every human being including all of us here have temper.but,try to imagine if every1 doesnt controll their temper and gaduh all the time whenever they feel tak sedap what would happen? what would happen is tat malaysia is no more a safe country to live in..because the act is so UNCIVILIZED.foreign investors are afraid of our country's resident therefore they wont come buka kilang or invest at our country anymore.country's image is corrupted.every1 feels so insecured,live in fear as people doesnt control their temper and start fighting each other for the ease of their anger..mahatir's wawasan 2020 wont come true anymore..we,as malaysian don't want tat to happen.we r living in a civilized country so we act civilized.like wat mag mentioned,if u garang there are still so many gangsters out there hu is much more garang than u..luckily tat indian guy is not 1 of them if he is...i duno what will happen to u.
jz open the newspaper and look what happened around us everyday..the news tat i have deepest impression is bout tat korean student being hentam till death for just a parking lot.and their parents tot malaysia is a safe country to study in tat's y among so many options they choosed malaysia for their children to further their study

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
i know its a male issue or should i say the ego is at stake...

I will do the same shit as what u did...
Actually, i even threw a coke bottle to the driver, coz he whack my auto side mirror until it cant be used anymore! the motor jammed..

but, after reading all the comments from forummer, yup we have to actually keep our self calm n if its doesn't involved any serious contact, just forgive n forget...

to pick fights on the road is not worth it..

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Next time I put on some Barry Manilow songs to calm down first......no wait.......Barry Manilow ? Probably drive me nuts :nurse:

P.S. It was not a sardine sandwich. So I don't think it would have killed him. :rofl:

junbecks

Jul 9, 2007
bwahahahaha rock on dude! :beer:

but not with a sandwich la. next time stock up on some eggs. Eggs are the only way to go!
But nonit to mention race mah. Plenty of other useless drivers out there.
Also no nit to tail gate la. If I bei tahan I straight away cabut. I dont want to be behind this kind of driver.

but man, that really made my day. Sandwiches....:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey there all sifu sifus... :)
wats the differents between a VR4(200hp),vr4(220hp) vr4 RS(240hp) by the looks??..how can i noe wat type of vr4 just by the looks?...thank you all!! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience