GR Vios Enduro Cup returns to Sepang 1000KM 2023 this weekend - TGR Malaysia

Needles Tosay

Newspeed
Jun 10, 2020
Petaling Jaya
vios gr s1k 2023 malaysia.jpg

- Toyota GAZOO Racing Malaysia fields defending champions Tengku Djan Ley Tengku Mahaleel and Naquib Azlan in a 2022 winning Toyota Vios racecar in the MTC Class.
- Wing Hin Motorsports represents Toyota with two Yaris’ in MTC Class driven by Boy Wong and Amer Harris.
- Sepang S1K includes the third GAZOO Racing (GR) Vios Enduro Cup in its SP 2 Class with diverse entries including teenage drivers, father & son combo, husband & wife, and lady drivers.
- 11 Vios racecars will compete In the SP2 Class,, with notable pairs like Axle Sports' Alister Yoong and Ariff Azmi, also 23 Motors’ Abdul Miqail and Amir Mirza.
- The GR Vios Enduro Cup features debutants like father-son team Shanmuganathan Arumugam and Ashen Shanmuganathan, husband-wife pair Shafiq Samsudin and Shasha Shafie, and lady drivers Adele Lew and Nurul Auni Nasharuddin.
- Cash prizes for the GR Vios Enduro Cup winners range from RM10,000, followed by RM8,000 for 2nd place RM6,000 3rd place, RM4,000 4th place RM2,000 5th place.
- Defending champions Tengku Djan and Naquib express confidence in defending their title, emphasizing the competitiveness of the MTC Class.
- Despite limited testing, they focus on maximizing their performance and not being overly influenced by competitors' strategies.

tgr malaysia djan naquib.jpg

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there someone who can tel me the specification,s
of the mivec engine and the GTI engine

i have heurt the mivec engine can make 9000 U/min
And some one else told the mivec can make 7500 U/min
And the 1.8 GTI they have told me 7500
and a nother told me 6500

whits are tru ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience