BIG NEWS! First car with spinners in Malaysia

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Today, on MRR2, a piece of history happened.
I saw an old (must be early 80s) Penang plate beige colour Honda Accord with ......

SPINNER RIMS!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i think i saw it on a wira aeroback about 3 months back....on original rim oso...14-15inch

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
hah, bling bling wheels. those rims that will continue spinning after you stop your car. looks cool, only if you have huge 4x4 trucks like range rover and land cruiser with minimum 20" chrome wheels. i've seen some iswara using some cheapo bling bling wheels. more like a rim cover though.

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
those r just rim covers with attached spinners. heh. honestly i'd get away frm those hideous creatures. but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. altho i must say tht malaysians are great ppl but we're still lacking in the creative side n we sucked at those finishing touches. i mean, look at most of the modded cars on the street n u'll find one hefty lot with bad color coding, ugly wings n messy bodykits tht look like they're gonna come off with just a few knocks!
a Shelby 69 GT will look fab with shiny spinners but an iswara? cheh.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
gobiz said:
Today, on MRR2, a piece of history happened.
I saw an old (must be early 80s) Penang plate beige colour Honda Accord with ......

SPINNER RIMS!
dude u must not really get out much cos i've seen plenty of rides with the spin spin bling bling... pretty common thing nowadays i think. just yesterday on the road i saw 2 kelisa with the spinners. waa everyone was staring when the f.cker stopped at traffic lite hehehe! the guy jus lansi n stare up like The Rock, behind his sunglasses. i jus laughed my ass off. HEHEHEHE!

frentra

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
there's a new design. they call it floater. this time while moving, the rim will stay static. looks like the car is moving but the whells are not moving. cool.
notice the bumper on the wira aeroback? definitely because of the spinner. too shiny for the road. haha.

ah hong

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Visit site
last 2 month spotted a clk wif tat king of spinner rim oso ler... but jz front onli wor... damn cool... but wonder y da owner jz put 2??? out of budjet??? lolx

mojam

Known Member
Feb 24, 2005
Visit site
Hehheee...... I saw a toyota wish.. black color... with the lenso spinner.... the rear left spinner wasn't working.... so it looks like it was dragging the tyre wakakaka... funny ma

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
try and look out for a greyish accord... they've got spinner rims from lenso. 4k one set. Been around for 3-4 months already.

The aeroback one is BROTHER sipnner wheel caps.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
crystal_method said:
dude u must not really get out much cos i've seen plenty of rides with the spin spin bling bling... pretty common thing nowadays i think. just yesterday on the road i saw 2 kelisa with the spinners. waa everyone was staring when the f.cker stopped at traffic lite hehehe! the guy jus lansi n stare up like The Rock, behind his sunglasses. i jus laughed my ass off. HEHEHEHE!

bro, i clock 60-120km everyday commuting in KL. This is the 1st time i saw one. where do you live? maybe more common where you are?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Please help if u see or know someone wanna sell GTI parts.

Proton Satria Gti.
Reg No: WJE 810
Colour : Silver
Area : Serdang Perdana, Seri Kembangan.

Car in original GTI condition. Interior & exterior.

Kindly contact 019-3484324 or police station nearby.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience