old and bigger CC roadtax issues?

Che.Det

Known Member
Jul 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
does the old and bigger CC, such as 2jz engine paid the same amount of tax per year?
or have some discount???:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
nope still same. the discount is for 100% stock classic cars, which means even the stock muffler, stock steering n stock original rims must be retained in order to qualify for the discount. if change engine, no longer qualify for that discount...

Che.Det

Known Member
Jul 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ok the question is.
let say i have bmwe34, with 2jz inside , so the roadtax will be 1k ++ la??
so the roadtax are expensive, and how about e34 with 2jz insurance? old car insurance sure murah kan??????????

sorry taiko so many question...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
ok the question is.
let say i have bmwe34, with 2jz inside , so the roadtax will be 1k ++ la??
so the roadtax are expensive, and how about e34 with 2jz insurance? old car insurance sure murah kan??????????

sorry taiko so many question...
old car insurance memang lagi murah than new car coz its not comprehensive coverage mostly third parties so very little is covered
plus u are burdened with loading charges :banghead:

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
no matter if u have what car with the engine, then the road tax should follow the engine displacement la.

insurance sure murah but the problem is, its quite hard to get the car insured nowadays. i dunno whats the problem but its quite a hassle trying to insure old cars...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
no matter if u have what car with the engine, then the road tax should follow the engine displacement la.

insurance sure murah but the problem is, its quite hard to get the car insured nowadays. i dunno whats the problem but its quite a hassle trying to insure old cars...
yeah lor coz insurance companies takut mau insure old car coz scared brake down always so always claim :banghead:
this is just a theory btw

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TAR

Tarmac (short for tarmacadam, or tar-penetration macadam) is a type of road surfacing material
a petroleum production also known as bituminous surface treatment (BST) or "chip-seal",

in simple term .... Bitumen is the remnant of crude oil after the petrol....and there are a least hundreds of product available and the most effective ..like acidic base solvent...which widely pratice by car detailing shop (to save time and increase productivity)..petrol or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience