Big Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2007
isn't here a GENERAL TALK?
why my post had been deleted...general talk suppose to be general...u could say anything u want...right? we all here to know more friends...not to be this talk or that talk...
and somemore i stated is hokkien talk...So how GENERAL is it here? :hmmmm:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
sorry lonelybaby,zth is not so "general" even in "GENERAL TALK".this is an english forum and not matter who you are (hokkien,hakka,canton,indonesian,malay,indian,mongolia,italian,babarian...) you still have to use english in this forum.rules & regulation were set and it applies to everywhere in this forum,hope you understand and you are welcome to report any post or thread which might against our R&R.

and in case you have any other questions, kindly click the link below:

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item

you are welcome to pm me and those senior who type fluent hokkien in your thread,they are experience enough to tell you the R&R of this forum.

enjoy your stay here and have a nice day :wavey:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Yup agree, english only..

If not we will sure open a thread for General talk, Commander talk, Captain talk etc...

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Buaya dah datang.

I mean... Buaya is here

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
not yet ma...

wait till lonelybaby announce he/she as a girl.
Ill bet all the buayas will come.

Im alsoo interested to know. just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
my engine needs to be over hauled and since i'm going to, I was thinking of increasing the c.c to 2.4. The usual way is to stroke up. Buy a 4G64, use the block and crank, change the pistons. However, to use a 4G64 block, I'll have to send for JPJ approval right? Any problems there? A friend of mine who drives an E3 says that it's not nessesary to change block, in fact it's better to just use the crank and get custom forged pistons that are shorter. Is it really possible to do that &...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience