BIG NEWS! First car with spinners in Malaysia

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
na_power said:
chun or beng?
err dunno wor... diff ppl got diff perspetive lor,
this accord just modify hid spotlight, spinner rims and exhaust only.

kinki_kidz® said:
hehe change again ah?
anyways..its yours iassume..nice looking car

(btw im inti student too engineering stream one )
Today 04:03 AM
no no not mine, me poor kid, very close fren of mine.
3.0 accord ori got twin exhaust one... but the ori not nice so change lor... just the tip and the muffler only. :)

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i've seen a lowered CRV with chrome spinners, 18" at least!! now that crazy.. hehehe, saw it somewhere near ss15... but it was the first and last... oh and the CRV was black... sweet lookin ride.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Wanna see and touch some real cool smooth spinning spinners? Go to TTDI Lenso alignment (and perhaps other services too) center, beside Lim Tayar. They've got quite a lot of Lenso rims there and even... 18" SPINNERS ! Some real stuff, dudes and dudettes!
Spoke to one of the guys there who looks kinda like one of the managers/boss/etc., he said Lenso is THE ONLY company in the world who produces spinners. Kinda hard to believe but what the heck, not that it makes any differences to my life anyway. It's spinners anyway. Apparently, spinners minimum size is 18". He also mentioned that spinners are suppose NOT to spin while the wheels are spinning, and usually only spins when the wheels are NOT rolling.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
satria_95 said:
Wanna see and touch some real cool smooth spinning spinners? Go to TTDI Lenso alignment (and perhaps other services too) center, beside Lim Tayar. They've got quite a lot of Lenso rims there and even... 18" SPINNERS ! Some real stuff, dudes and dudettes!
Spoke to one of the guys there who looks kinda like one of the managers/boss/etc., he said Lenso is THE ONLY company in the world who produces spinners. Kinda hard to believe but what the heck, not that it makes any differences to my life anyway. It's spinners anyway. Apparently, spinners minimum size is 18". He also mentioned that spinners are suppose NOT to spin while the wheels are spinning, and usually only spins when the wheels are NOT rolling.
If this the US i would have sued him already, cuz my frens accord spinners are from lenso and they spin very fast when the car is moving also. Lenso are not THE only manufacturer of spinners. In the states you have lots more manufacturers and thier spinning quality are much much more better then lenso. Its just that lenso is currently the only one that sells spinners in malaysia.

donchichi

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
I think some of you guys need to hang out more around valet parkings.. haha.. you can see a lot of new rides, weird rides and obscenely interesting or funny rides. The other day I saw a 200sx with a multitude of body colours..In this I mean each panel has its own colour.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I figured just as much but didn't bother debating with the Lenso dude. Besides, in Malaysia, I don't think my car will be even 50% safe with spinners on it cos some stupid arse fafo will just want to steal it or damage it, one way or another.

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
oi! so late still online? tomolo no need to work ar? :D

Regards;

cmr3

Known Member
Nov 11, 2004
saw one wajaevo in jb using spinners...it was awesome...not the kind of spinners that covers the whole rim but spoke type...very nice...sori..no pic...but i guess wajaevo jb club can clarify this...

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
satria_95 said:
I figured just as much but didn't bother debating with the Lenso dude. Besides, in Malaysia, I don't think my car will be even 50% safe with spinners on it cos some stupid arse fafo will just want to steal it or damage it, one way or another.
the lenso spinner rims got 10 screws just for the spinner cover and its damn tight... dont think they can do it in 60secs and spinner rims draw a lot of attraction haha how to steal when so many ppl looking :D

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
one Hyundai dealer in KL with new Tucson - 21" bling bling rim with spinner . cost RM20K++

kinki_kidz®

Known Member
Feb 1, 2004
Visit site
thteh86 said:
last few months, saw a wira with full set evo fibre bodykit with it....at kepong

last month, in front of my coll, a student with the new accord having it also...

i was curious then i went to spin it, hahahahha
heard that now he drives the yellow supra

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
kinki_kidz® said:
heard that now he drives the yellow supra

depends what car he has for the day, either supra, accord or mercz... he got a civic also. He will be lucky if he gets to drive the 7series.

crystal_method

Known Member
Jun 23, 2004
PJ, KL
www.darkimages.com
gobiz said:
bro, i clock 60-120km everyday commuting in KL. This is the 1st time i saw one. where do you live? maybe more common where you are?
don't clock as much distance as u, for myself on average is roughly 40-60km travelled daily la. staying in PJ but seen many cars with spinners in many different parts - around here where i stay, downtown, subang, etc etc.

u probably didn't c many 'spinned-out' rides cos they're all too scared 2 come near that skyline of urs hehehe!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
mu24 said:
the lenso spinner rims got 10 screws just for the spinner cover and its damn tight... dont think they can do it in 60secs and spinner rims draw a lot of attraction haha how to steal when so many ppl looking :D
hahaha Maybe he use high tech tools to take it out. But anyway, I was initially rather interested in looking for a possible 15" spinners but I ain't sure if I could get it locally. Then.... my job scope changed from being out sourced to sky scrapper chick building to field work, so I drive around and park all over the place a lot. This made me think about having funky stuff on my car so I decided to thrash the idea. But I like spinning the spinners and watching it spin at the Lenso place in TTDI. haha Kinda mesmerising la. It's like looking at a slim babe with nicely shaped, firm and nicely sized tits. hehehe

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
hahahaha sweet slim babe with firm tits.... dont think spinners come in 15" yet to see one... maybe import from the states :D

pknride

Jul 20, 2005
Pekan, Pahang
Go to Kuantan or Pekan area, got 1 silver merc clk use this bling bling... plate no. J** 1. Belongs to sons of Tengku Mahkota Pahang.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s one of those scenarios that you always wondered about but never really got the chance to see played out. Sure cars going sideways are a thing of art but even their two-wheeled counterparts can get that back end out and that is sublime art.

So here we have a Mazda RX-7 with a 375hp Corvette V8 under the hood going up against a 2005 Kawasaki ZX10 with 175hp. Taking the reigns of the RX-7 is pro race car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience