Mazda RX-7 gets sideways with a Ninja ZX10

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It’s one of those scenarios that you always wondered about but never really got the chance to see played out. Sure cars going sideways are a thing of art but even their two-wheeled counterparts can get that back end out and that is sublime art.

So here we have a Mazda RX-7 with a 375hp Corvette V8 under the hood going up against a 2005 Kawasaki ZX10 with 175hp. Taking the reigns of the RX-7 is pro race car driver Jim Guthrie while the crotch rocket is piloted by Nick ‘Apex’ Brocha of Icon Motorsports. The bike gets a little mod in the form of an extended swing-arm to make it a little more tail happy.
<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VYpOFimB7ZA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: YouTube

Attachments

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
"Mazda RX-7 with a 375hp Corvette V8 under the hood" ... ??? werkkk.... dun like american car.. jerky... werk.... but wut a nice vid

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
the advantage using v8 muscle for drift is the amount of tyre shredding torque much needed to go drift...this is why lately seems more and more drifter plonk v8 engine into JDM models car...

even aussie ppl use FPV v8 car with supercharge to drift....and the smokes..pretty much he could do fogging covering around the track

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
~bump for good video sharing!!!

crazybiscut

Known Member
Jun 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
im not usually mad about engine transplants into other cars but..an V8 in a RX7 is HERESY!!!!!! because We know that a 13B tuned can produce as much as power as the V8

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
im not usually mad about engine transplants into other cars but..an V8 in a RX7 is HERESY!!!!!! because We know that a 13B tuned can produce as much as power as the V8
Its also harder to mantain too..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question..

Well, I need some help choosing muffler tip.
I'm a vios driver with auto tranny.
What kind of muffler should I choose?

Cause I went to a shop and they have this M7 muffler and Racecraft muffler which both is good but yet pricy !

And I saw somewhere in the internet they promote their exhaust shop too..
But the price is half more cheaper.. And I asked them what's the brand and they answer me they don't tag brands for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience