BIG NEWS! First car with spinners in Malaysia

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
gobiz said:
bro, i clock 60-120km everyday commuting in KL. This is the 1st time i saw one. where do you live? maybe more common where you are?

don't clock as much distance as u, for myself on average is roughly 40-60km travelled daily la. staying in PJ but seen many cars with spinners in many different parts - around here where i stay, downtown, subang, etc etc.

u probably didn't c many 'spinned-out' rides cos they're all too scared 2 come near that skyline of urs hehehe!

mu24 said:
the lenso spinner rims got 10 screws just for the spinner cover and its damn tight... dont think they can do it in 60secs and spinner rims draw a lot of attraction haha how to steal when so many ppl looking :D
hahaha Maybe he use high tech tools to take it out. But anyway, I was initially rather interested in looking for a possible 15" spinners but I ain't sure if I could get it locally. Then.... my job scope changed from being out sourced to sky scrapper chick building to field work, so I drive around and park all over the place a lot. This made me think about having funky stuff on my car so I decided to thrash the idea. But I like spinning the spinners and watching it spin at the Lenso place in TTDI. haha Kinda mesmerising la. It's like looking at a slim babe with nicely shaped, firm and nicely sized tits. hehehe

hahahaha sweet slim babe with firm tits.... dont think spinners come in 15" yet to see one... maybe import from the states :D

Go to Kuantan or Pekan area, got 1 silver merc clk use this bling bling... plate no. J** 1. Belongs to sons of Tengku Mahkota Pahang.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom