Beware....(those Who Has Gadgets)

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
last satrurday morning around 1.00am,when i came out from my office for a break,i'm shocked because some"motherfucker" break my glass door driver side just because to take my boost meter(apex'i) and the turbo timer(m's),and this "motherfucker" he just cut the wire and the hose from the boost meter,btw for sure he cannot use my turbo timer because he didn't take the controller because the timer comes with the controller....can u guys imagine i parked my car exactly in front of my office,which mean if i open the office door i can see my car,so..desperate this motherfucker want a boost meter...i cant imagine why they so desperate? those day i never heard this happened? why...tell me why....now i have to spend for the window glass,boost meter and the turbo timer...and the best part he didn't take my radio and my oakley sunglasses ,because he kows that radio is a cheap blaupaunkt cassete player....so "pandai and demanding".

so i would like to share with u guys pls park your car at the brigt place and not isolated area
and i need your help from all of you guys from ZTH if someone offering you apex'i boost meter and m's turbo timer just becareful it might be stolen,and guys do contact me..thanks

regards 4g63 aka tv808 0193454949

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Bcoz the demand in market are getting higher and higher. Somemore all APEXi 's products 's price increase few times per year. <_<

Malaysians got best business mindset.

N/A guy

Known Member
Mar 14, 2005
sorry to hear that too bro.

but those who has gadget really shouldn't display on the dashboard. cuz there too many cibai car thief n pak fan chai spot at those gadgeds.

gadgeds display on dashboard really beauty on car appearence but risk higher....

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
al_gti: location wangsa melawati cinematic studio.....why? is it near to your hose?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
wangsa melawati? near those 7/11 ?? fuck man.. getting closer n closer.. subang sunway.. to cheras area.. den ampang.. den taman tar.. now here! damniT!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
dude sorry to hear that...

those mutherfucker, lanina, hamsak...wait till one of us get a hand on u...
will call zth member n hantam u...after hantam, get-in ICU, then come out hantam lg...then u'll know how hard for us to buy that thing...

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
they did this in broad daylight and infront of the owner office, wtf....is like they afraid of nothing anymore....better dont let us catch u...u thieves....

stuka

Known Member
Jun 5, 2004
tv!
babi betul la. happened to me oso last time. i was so mad i went to bomoh to make the thieves SUFFER....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
y not we ask tom to make dat classified area just for members oni.. like general talk.. n sellers.. 1 thread for them .. ic number name.. pic... etc etc...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any product can do DIY touch up?...coz my door had a few paint chipped down due to my door protector rubber's steel which contains in it, and it chipped down my door paint, i guess i need to do something before it rust...so is there any thing can i do wit it now?...

and is that possible i can do DIY touch up for my bodykit? since there slightly a few scratch on the kit...dun wanna spend money to repaint whole thing, waste money -_-"
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience