Be careful on WQE 9112, silver toyota vios

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
so u just ignored him bro josephlauby?

I ignored him. As the lights were still RED at the junction, he continues to pound my car with his dirty hands. I make sure that all my windows & doors were all up & locked. Soon as the lights turned green, I went first. Right behind me, he kept on flashing & honking like an idiot while his car was very close to mine. In fact so close that at times you could not even see his head lights through your top rear view mirror. To put a stop to this as my fiance was already terrified, took the opportunity of turning off the main road after making sure that I won't hit any one. As i turned off the main road so fast, he could not break on time to chase me any further. I went as fast as I could to make sure that didn't happen as well. All-in-all, crappy experience.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

The meaning of "Oi, what broken bird?" is, try translating that phrase into cantonese. Ciao = bird by the way...

The phrase above should be translated to Hokkien. :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I ignored him. As the lights were still RED at the junction, he continues to pound my car with his dirty hands. I make sure that all my windows & doors were all up & locked. Soon as the lights turned green, I went first. Right behind me, he kept on flashing & honking like an idiot while his car was very close to mine. In fact so close that at times you could not even see his head lights through your top rear view mirror. To put a stop to this as my fiance was already terrified, took the opportunity of turning off the main road after making sure that I won't hit any one. As i turned off the main road so fast, he could not break on time to chase me any further. I went as fast as I could to make sure that didn't happen as well. All-in-all, crappy experience.

The phrase above should be translated to Hokkien. :biggrin:
My dad also experience such before, after honking or flashing at that idiot drivers, they tail my dad instead. Have to try to loose them after that...:mad:

Road bullies are just ppl without brains and low mentality. Why? we can't flash u or honk u just because u were endangering our lives? morons...even a lorry driver have better manners and said sorry for their mistakes...

That phrase if translate to cantonese, easier for ppl to understand ma...not everyone knows hokkien hehe!

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
road bullies
they never been bullied so they dare to bully you
once they kena bullied kaw kaw
i think they will diam diam saja

jeffrey10

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
What is "Oi, what broken bird?"

-like one of my special friend once said "Leave them alone, they will die one fine day...let's sit back n hope it's soon".
but I am greedy, I wish to see him die in front of me...Or even can invite me to his funeral...

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Thats why gorvernment should allow innocent ppl like us to bring weapon for self defence. And for the uncle driving the vios next time ppl see all go gangbang him.. Cause if nobdy teach him a lesson soon kids that jus got their driving license would be terrified by this kind of idiotic drivers. SO i would suggest jus beat the crap out of him when you see this kind of ppl. Sorry for being so vulgar and gangsterish i jus cant stand this drivers... I'm not afraid of stupid drivers who think they are gangster. Tq. And pls becareful to all unsuspecting drivers out there..
haha....actually I know quite a lot of detail about him....I just try to be silent and noob in front of him....He always hang around at Cheras Leisure Mall....If u wanna try to play a fool with him, just wait at there...or when u pass by just can have a look what the F*** face he look like...remember WQE 9112...

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

FXXX him, bro.
凸 ^^ 凸

is this good enough for him? haha

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

The meaning of "Oi, what broken bird?" is, try translating that phrase into cantonese. Ciao = bird by the way...

I do agree that this type of ppl deserves a beating but let it be the ones who he thinks he can bully on and turn out to be someone more aggressive than he is. We don't really need to lay our hands on his dirty face. He will get the taste of his own medicine one day. If u guys did see the video of a guy in pink that came down from the car with a baseball bat just because of a small 'knock' on his car by a young lad and kena whacked in return. Well, the boy is just trying to defend himself though...

That's what I'm talking about getting the taste of his own medicine...

Anyway, to all car enthusiast, just be careful if u see this car.
Just share the video if you can make it...thanks

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I do agree that this type of ppl deserves a beating but let it be the ones who he thinks he can bully on and turn out to be someone more aggressive than he is. We don't really need to lay our hands on his dirty face. He will get the taste of his own medicine one day. If u guys did see the video of a guy in pink that came down from the car with a baseball bat just because of a small 'knock' on his car by a young lad and kena whacked in return. Well, the boy is just trying to defend himself though...

That's what I'm talking about getting the taste of his own medicine...

Anyway, to all car enthusiast, just be careful if u see this car.
Just share the video if you can make it...thanks

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

My dad also experience such before, after honking or flashing at that idiot drivers, they tail my dad instead. Have to try to loose them after that...:mad:

Road bullies are just ppl without brains and low mentality. Why? we can't flash u or honk u just because u were endangering our lives? morons...even a lorry driver have better manners and said sorry for their mistakes...

That phrase if translate to cantonese, easier for ppl to understand ma...not everyone knows hokkien hehe!
I think all bully need to make a complain to JPJ that honk and high beam light cant be approve in the road....if they have balls!!~~~~ hahaha

spermicide

Known Member
Jul 29, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thats why gorvernment should allow innocent ppl like us to bring weapon for self defence. And for the uncle driving the vios next time ppl see all go gangbang him.. Cause if nobdy teach him a lesson soon kids that jus got their driving license would be terrified by this kind of idiotic drivers. SO i would suggest jus beat the crap out of him when you see this kind of ppl. Sorry for being so vulgar and gangsterish i jus cant stand this drivers... I'm not afraid of stupid drivers who think they are gangster. Tq. And pls becareful to all unsuspecting drivers out there..
Habis la dat uncle cannot pangsai after kena gangbang by you and yur gang shawn...:rofl:

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
I mean by all whack him together la. aiyo ppl say something that has a good meaning to it and you come up with some perverted idea.. Haha.. :idea: But you do agree with me right?

WJL8229

Known Member
Feb 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
noted.... if you all sawthis car...drop us a call we will help you to smash back thier mirror ....not only ffront ...but all mirror ...becareful.....

jeffrey10

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Just keep in mind with the number plate WQE 9112....
once saw him just play a fool with him...hahaha....make him frustrated and take a chance to whack him kao kao....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ntv7 - DRIVER CHEATS DEATH IN FLYOVER ACCIDENT

Young kid driving Lancer GT...whack corner use brain laaaa....zzzz.....:banghead:

This idiot better go temple everyday since d crash didnt claim his life.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience