Be careful on WQE 9112, silver toyota vios

jeffrey10

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
dun follow him too near, he will fuck your mother...
dun flash him high light even he break with no reason, he will fuck your mother too...
when he get angry and chase you, straight away go to police station, he get report by me and there is a record in the police station...
if u stop down when he chase you, he will come down from the car and hit you like samseng, he punch me twice....just like a gangster and samseng...
an 40-50 fatty uncle.....at cheras Taman Segar Perdana

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
people are getting crazy lately.....thanks bro for informing.

jeffrey10

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just letting others know this kind of person is surrounding in cheras....to beware it....
for what i know, i m not the first person who kena....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
this kind of people need a good beating to bring them to their senses.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Might be the heat lately that is cooking everyone's brain until they become crazy....

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Hey at least this isn't LA where guns are allowed, otherwise the old man will be busting a cap in yo ass, knee-ga.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
mokomoko: Totally Agree with you...this type of ppl will never learn until they meet someone more aggressive than he is. He will eventually kena 1 day. His day will come.

josephlauby

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
Penang
Penang is happening too. Some idiot with his GF in the car cut in from the outer lane almost hitting my car. Normal re-action is to horn informing that he's too near my car. Strait his idiotic driving starts. Breaking hard when there was no one infront, turing right to left within lanes, looking at his rear view mirror giving me his "crappy" look. Once we reach the traffic light (was red), came to my left side and smack my glass calling is "Oi, what broken bird!!!" in hokkien. My wife was devastated about the incident. We reported the car with his number plate to Rakan Cop.

All-in-all, be careful. My love-one's safety is my top priority.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
so u just ignored him bro josephlauby?

jeffrey10

Oct 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Might be the heat lately that is cooking everyone's brain until they become crazy....
ya...recently the weather boiling his head...:mad:

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

mokomoko: Totally Agree with you...this type of ppl will never learn until they meet someone more aggressive than he is. He will eventually kena 1 day. His day will come.
What is I know is, I am not the first person who kena....he do to have a list of record....
I even know where is he work at....what business do he running....

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

old liao oso dono how to behave, if let fiercer ppl whack sure die
because his wife is inspector...so he act like gangster...
this is what others told me...
if i m his wife, i really feel malu on this kind of husband....Always give trouble to his wife for clearing record for him....

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Penang is happening too. Some idiot with his GF in the car cut in from the outer lane almost hitting my car. Normal re-action is to horn informing that he's too near my car. Strait his idiotic driving starts. Breaking hard when there was no one infront, turing right to left within lanes, looking at his rear view mirror giving me his "crappy" look. Once we reach the traffic light (was red), came to my left side and smack my glass calling is "Oi, what broken bird!!!" in hokkien. My wife was devastated about the incident. We reported the car with his number plate to Rakan Cop.

reporting to police is one of the good action rather than argue more with him....
I saw this cases in another forum too...almost same with you....
but the LC driver sticking P......P driver also this kind of attitude...Wat the world is?

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

reporting to police is one of the good action rather than argue more with him....
I saw this cases in another forum too...almost same with you....
but the LC driver sticking P......P driver also this kind of attitude...Wat the world is?

Cloudz

Known Member
Jan 6, 2006

What is "Oi, what broken bird?"

-like one of my special friend once said "Leave them alone, they will die one fine day...let's sit back n hope it's soon".

shawnho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2009
Thats why gorvernment should allow innocent ppl like us to bring weapon for self defence. And for the uncle driving the vios next time ppl see all go gangbang him.. Cause if nobdy teach him a lesson soon kids that jus got their driving license would be terrified by this kind of idiotic drivers. SO i would suggest jus beat the crap out of him when you see this kind of ppl. Sorry for being so vulgar and gangsterish i jus cant stand this drivers... I'm not afraid of stupid drivers who think they are gangster. Tq. And pls becareful to all unsuspecting drivers out there..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
What is "Oi, what broken bird?"
The meaning of "Oi, what broken bird?" is, try translating that phrase into cantonese. Ciao = bird by the way...

I do agree that this type of ppl deserves a beating but let it be the ones who he thinks he can bully on and turn out to be someone more aggressive than he is. We don't really need to lay our hands on his dirty face. He will get the taste of his own medicine one day. If u guys did see the video of a guy in pink that came down from the car with a baseball bat just because of a small 'knock' on his car by a young lad and kena whacked in return. Well, the boy is just trying to defend himself though...

That's what I'm talking about getting the taste of his own medicine...

Anyway, to all car enthusiast, just be careful if u see this car.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've seen on the road an aftermarket suspension for AE111 and AE101. I am talking about the lower control arms anybody here knows what brand is it?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience