Bad experience with Naza World. Anyone else??

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
its like that wan la...like i said. if u wanna buy something and even if u dun agree with the contract, theres nothing u can do but accept it. if u dun sign, u cant buy it. if u sign it, then u r already at their mercy. advantage to seller. not enuff competition n this is what happens la...if there were other grey importers, sure u can go buy from other sellers if u dun agree with the contract rite?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i always took my time before signing anything sir, u shud to in the future. take all the time dat u need, if they nag u to hurry it up and put ur signature down, u know there is sumthing fishy going on. a good salesperson will allow u all ur rights, inlcuding to take time to read the contract. if he is really good and trustworthy, he will describe the contract fully to you without leaving anything out. the shitty ones doesnt care about u, the only thing they care about are their bonuses, i hate those kind of a salesperson..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Actually no one has been scammed. It's a contract plain and simple and they've yet to breach it so far.

Is it ethical? Hell no. No one should feel obliged or pressured into signing anything but legally you don't have much to go on.

At least you can share your experience online and this I believe is the biggest car forum in Malaysia (correct me if I'm wrong) and that in itself can make a difference in forcing them to change how they conduct their business. Don't worry they can't sue you as its not slander. You're just sharing experience.

Sorry to hear you lost; I guess the odds were long to begin with but you had every right to pursue this matter. You could actually take legal action against the salesman personally - or at least threaten legal action see what he says as Naza can always say that you can't hold them liable for what salesman promised on the side but you can certainly hold the salesman liable. Any SMS etc from salesman promising this and that etc?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys,
would like to go polish my car and wax a few layers ...anyplace to recommend ? preferabbly around rm 100 oni ler :P hehe tqtq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience