Bad experience with Naza World. Anyone else??

Henrey

Known Member
Sep 17, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Next time buy from me. :proud:
We in Mofaz never gives empty promises and customers satisfaction is our number 1 priority!

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The only way to settle it fast is to bring it up to newspaper via someone who need publicity. If go the legal route, you may have to wait for few years. If already collect the car from showroom, only god can help you. Of cause, please don't burn the car in front of the showroom or ram the car into the showroom. I think you should post the outlet photo over here big big so that people will start to take attention.

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Thanks so much guys for the info and help esp bro DanzEterna. But I dunno how to go back to ask them open the door etc to take pic after all this 'hoo ha'. So far after faxing my letter to them I resend another registered letter to the GM so got no excuse he didnt received my complaint. Will try go tribunal and ask advice.. really wish i snapped the photo of the defect.
Anyway i kept all sms between me and the sales man as proof and some phone conversation recordings between me and branch manager. Hope it would be of some help.
Btw can u believe it that the salesman actually sms me again to not waste my time and just get the car. Lawyers and all wont be of any help according to him. He said there are so many cases like mine and Naza won eventually.
Hope i don burn my 5 k as well la. Enough of big company bullying their customers especially small fries like me. Cant believe i actually comply and took ktm all the way as well.

Hope can gather few more unsatisfied customer with Naza and we go make noise at press etc. Definitely wont buy anything from Naza anymore...

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if court case then maybe la.....will lose...like me.....
but the tribunal is different, they really protect the consumers.....
just do it bro...dont give a chance to them.....

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
if court case then maybe la.....will lose...like me.....
but the tribunal is different, they really protect the consumers.....
just do it bro...dont give a chance to them.....
Sure bro Danz.. will give them a try. If cant help will try BN or PKR. See which party most helpful. At least can help me decide for next election...Will keep u guys updated.. Thanks for the support.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
Sure bro Danz.. will give them a try. If cant help will try BN or PKR. See which party most helpful. At least can help me decide for next election...Will keep u guys updated.. Thanks for the support.
That is if BN or PKR hasnt been bought by them yet :P

Do keep us updated though. I do hope you win. I really hate how small fries in this country rarely gets justice we deserves.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Came across this "latest" random orbital polisher from Rupes, Italy, while doing my "research" to replace my 3D DA polisher. Been reading the detailing forums and YouTubing it and been impressed with it's performance and ease of usage. The 15' is more towards my "capability" while the 21' is great for tackling larger panels. I've emailed the local distributor asking whether they've stocked it here and get the pricing from them. So anybody read or tried them before..??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience