B20B Conversion Discussion

b-eater

Known Member
Dec 4, 2006
buying civic nowdays coz its affordable ... for the quality.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
shiroitenshi said:
Chris, how much can you get one for?

I'm not satisfied with amoil quoting me 2.8K for it.. I'm assuming he meant including the ECU, but I just want the module alone.
Hi Shiro,

I'm quite sure Amoil quoted you the price is module only. Std P30 ecu will also cost you RM500 already. I can probably do slightly better only but got to confirm latest next week as my shipment want to leave.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
chris2000 said:
Hi Shiro,

I'm quite sure Amoil quoted you the price is module only. Std P30 ecu will also cost you RM500 already. I can probably do slightly better only but got to confirm latest next week as my shipment want to leave.
Nevermind then..

No worries about the ECU.. but I reckon it's kinda expensive considering the price listed on the webbie.

Anyway.. It's a little more tedious and a longer wait, but I can use my family members over there.. too bad they're in SF though... and they're near clueless about car parts.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
hattech-v said:
hopefully u can make it 50% less than it... heehehhehehe
If you can find let me know also and i will also give a 10% cut to you. hehe..

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
shiroitenshi said:
Nevermind then..

No worries about the ECU.. but I reckon it's kinda expensive considering the price listed on the webbie.

Anyway.. It's a little more tedious and a longer wait, but I can use my family members over there.. too bad they're in SF though... and they're near clueless about car parts.
Really no choice cause if you check the website you will see how little discount they give dealer Off the RRP price. When you factor courier charges and we get taxed cause we buy things in bulk. So all this factor in to such a price. For this particular item, i got to say it is indeed cheaper to buy direct from states if you got someone there who can hand carry them to malaysia.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
hi guys im a toyota driver, but i interested in honda also, so im here just to learn more from u guys only.... thanks.... i think some of u guys know me 1 hehehe....
since u guys r talking about B20B, i got a friend had just done the conversion of this type of engine.... here is the pic to share.....

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
ya bro, i just got this only pic only ma.....
ya the sounds damn shiok and the 4 throttle and trumpets are custom made 1...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
7Heaven said:
bro shiroitenshi u from kelantan?
me too, which part are u in kelantan?
Kota Bharu oso can.. Tanah Merah oso can.

My car standard only.. open up the hood and you see a bone stock B16A.. Still a long while to go for a B20B setup.

I'm just into performance tech only.. body wise.. well.. I drive the car everyday.. forget body!

I think I've seen your car before.. and I'm sure you know Wang Teng Guan as well. And if you know him.. I'm sure you've seen me around as well.

Last edited:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
huh...!!! Wang Teng Guan?? i dunno la....
who ya... wat plate is ur car,, may be i will know if u tell me ur plate hehehe....:)

u seen my car b4? where?

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Petrol stationlah.. where else!?

I'm not that well known lah.. My car bone stock only..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

would like to know if its safe to add tufoil into my engine which contains Q8 Formula F1 Fully Syn engine oil??? any side effects?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience