ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

ATTENTION Few bad seller in here

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
I guess thats his style..perhaps he needed some1 to bank in money into his account for his business cash flow purposes..I wanted to buy e-manage from this guy b4..he told me ok wil arrange for shipment. After few days, haven Recif the good, hence SMS him askin for tracking no..then he replied wil check wif his staff. After few days no reply I SMS again, he said item sold already..so I questioned him why he stil asked me to bank in money to him while item sold. He din reply..my question but jst mentioned will bank in back the money to u la! Thank God he banked in back the money to me..but without saying sorry for the inconvenience caused..

ive cheat by username :Sticker_Fai~
full name:Eugene Hau Eng Wee~
contact number:0169371443
bank acc:106017067012
his shop name is Fatty Sticker on kuantan~
last time i buy his used myvi big brake kit~
i bank in rm400 to him 1st~coz he tell me after item receive juz full payment rm830 ~
after few week he keep say the transpot company will contact me~
till last few week ~he say juz went back from china~
he will notice his office to return the money to me~
bt nw he didnt answer my phone and didnt reply my sms~
so i post over here to beware those who wanna buy the thing from him~
Im also nearly cheated by him thats 20V HKS extractor coz im saying my friends can cod with him at Kuantan. while my friends on way near Kuantan he calling me the extractor just sold out. after few days im saw his Thread being B.U.M.p again...:hmmmm:im think he only want peoples banking to him & not prefer for C.O.D...

boxcar_racer

Oct 3, 2007

asjracing

Apr 15, 2009
got my refund from Guangek9 or Top Speed Racing yesterday.... 27 July 2011.... CASE CLOSED....

Last edited:

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia

one more Bad Traders/ Conmen is "Guangek9" in Melaka aka "Top Speed Racing"...
i got the same experience with "taos"...

till today no email reply... no sms reply... no call answer...

say deposit money liau... till today still don have...

when ask, then say will bank-in again...
Whats Performance parts you buying with him...:wavey:

andrewlim_2020

Mar 25, 2010
Melaka

I thought this seller in Muar? Anyhow, thanks for posting too...hope you get your money soon

omels

1,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2009
Selangor

How come?? this seller Guangek9 very famous one....hmmmmm...........

major

Dec 25, 2009
Caloundra
I'd like to had one more BAD Seller to the list "ctechtuners" Daniel Wei Chuen.i orded to items (us$425)for my Satria GTI i gave him the part numbers and he sent the wrong ones,i sent them back cost me us$110 and he never sent the items,BASTARD.I am still waiting....Major.

RacingFanatics

1,000 RPM
Aug 31, 2008
My friend bought a FAKE Turbosmart Ultragate 38mm wastegate from a Seller here in ZTH , The seller claim that the wastegate is original

Then when my friend found that the wastegate is fake , he called the seller and the seller give bad excuses ....until today havent settle yet ....

Before that 1 of my customer bought Apexi meter from this seller also .... this seller also claim that is original .....

when my customer found out ..... he called him and he also giving alot excuse ....but after my customer threaten to make police report the seller refund .....

I saw the seller selling alot of stuff and some of them is replica selling like original price .... at the moment i don't want reveal the seller nick yet ...wait until 1 day ..i show all the evidence then i reveal , so becareful cos this seller still very active here

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
im nearly for his Apexi DECS Tachometer cost RM1150 thats can 1 claiming 1 if got problems...but thinking back its should be Replica Apexi coz my friend bought its cost RM1550 at Sunway...If replica only selling about RM400-500 depends on seller...but im looking from the ORigin Apexi DECS. Very nearly on its...:creep:

RacingFanatics

1,000 RPM
Aug 31, 2008
im nearly for his Apexi DECS Tachometer cost RM1150 thats can 1 claiming 1 if got problems...but thinking back its should be Replica Apexi coz my friend bought its cost RM1550 at Sunway...If replica only selling about RM400-500 depends on seller...but im looking from the ORigin Apexi DECS. Very nearly on its...:creep:
Lucky u didnt bought it bro ........ so becareful

Now a days in the market all replica ...i saw ppl selling RM380 ....

I as know ... Original Apexi DECs no stock d ....... except some still have the old stock ... the tacho too big and eye catching ...and i prefer the Defi Tacho :) hehe

E6XLancer

Known Member
May 2, 2010
1 Malaysia
Lucky u didnt bought it bro ........ so becareful

Now a days in the market all replica ...i saw ppl selling RM380 ....

I as know ... Original Apexi DECs no stock d ....... except some still have the old stock ... the tacho too big and eye catching ...and i prefer the Defi Tacho :) hehe
im not very interested on Defi Tacho bcoz very simple on its looks...im likes the Apexi Decs or Monster Autometer look more Powerful & Furious...:biggrin:

RacingFanatics

1,000 RPM
Aug 31, 2008
im not very interested on Defi Tacho bcoz very simple on its looks...im likes the Apexi Decs or Monster Autometer look more Powerful & Furious...:biggrin:
brand new original Autometer around RM 7xx to 9xx :) I do have stock 100% ori or money back :) hehe mostly vtec user using this

asjracing

Apr 15, 2009
Finally got my refund from "Guangek9" aka "Top Speed Racing" yesterday.... 27 July 2011... also accepted a sincerely apologies from him...

CASE CLOSED....

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....

i hv a mod car but now got bit problem here hope all sifu can gv me a idea here thank you very much.......

when my car rav till 5k rpm (sometime start fr 4k+) it always not smoth n some times sounds like "PopPopPop ...." can any1 help me out ???
tried out used to control the fuel but still the same - or + fuel also same ...... change the plug n cable also the same.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience