Anyone transplant 3SGE dual VVTI into SEG AE101 body?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
what happen to thread starter.........mia already........

and yes there is 3sge beam on ST2XX caldina and sxa1# rav 4......but so far i didn't heard about ppl using this halfcut to fit into SEG.......u can try out and let us know......for this vvti model eng it is best use the complete wiring so everything can function properly

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
what happen to thread starter.........mia already........

and yes there is 3sge beam on ST2XX caldina and sxa1# rav 4......but so far i didn't heard about ppl using this halfcut to fit into SEG.......u can try out and let us know......for this vvti model eng it is best use the complete wiring so everything can function properly
Hahaha... Malaysia is Boleh land ma...... :rofl:

mamatAE111

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
if u count like that, u tell me, will u still be driving ur ae101 after 9 years or something?
i'm saying buy a better safety rating car doesnt mean u get it rightaway. at least u save. save enough for future or something. regarding engine transplant, u seems were setback by the budget you target. a basic common BT will just do. prevent the hassle dude if u really really have to change ur car engine.

I have been driving my Corolla for 7 year already. A 9 year ownership is not that implausible...
This car have never given me trouble during my 7 year commute from Kuantan to Kerteh.
The 4AFE robustness is nearly unmatched by any engine.
Once I've burst the radiator top cover(in Kijal), drove the car until near kerteh until it cut-off due to overheating. I changed the radiator only and the car still running fine until now (412,000km already).
My other sentra B14, overheat once, have replaced head, now still leaking coolant into engine oil. Need to change the whole block, as per my mechanic.

BUdget to swap BT is around 6 to 7 k. Around same budget for 3SGE swap.
If you want BT to get same Power HP as stock 3SGE, you're going to spend thousands more$.
In the end same hassle.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well, i'm a newb at modifying cars...i'm driving a wira 1.5 everything stock and it sucks like shit...i want to improve the power but i don't know how...but there's a few constraints such as i don't want to change engine.. any other ways?? cheap ways la if can...and without going through jpj as well....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience