Anyone actually see Acura in Person?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Crashvenom said:
Nice kit by the way bro.. seriously. NICE! hehe.
By the way, if you dont mind me asking.... is it common for your car type headlight to have that problem where there is water mark inside the headlamp? Just now at Yus i notice that happen to your car 2 le..

cheers bro.. nice nice nice machine.

so u were the one driving the V6? hehehe... nope.. mine bcos i am using aftermarket HID unit instead.. water seeping thru the hole that i drill on the lamp rear cover... the hole is bigger than the rubber seal... :)

acura said:
no
dun get it... lolz

if i go japan i wan buy nice stuff for my car ... LOLZ

your car colour looks exactly like billy's 180sx ,

CarismaGT said:
so u were the one driving the V6? hehehe... nope.. mine bcos i am using aftermarket HID unit instead.. water seeping thru the hole that i drill on the lamp rear cover... the hole is bigger than the rubber seal... :)

Yup..
Oic, pain in the heart to see that. Cheers

Crashvenom said:
Yup..
Oic, pain in the heart to see that. Cheers

well wht to do... bought the headlamp from NISSAN Japan... not TAN CHONG local.... or else can claim ehhehehe...

CarismaGT said:
well wht to do... bought the headlamp from NISSAN Japan... not TAN CHONG local.... or else can claim ehhehehe...

Anyway the rest is fabulous, always love the built of that car... hope the paint job will be excellent..... all da best n cheers..

aniki said:
hahaha...ya lo..havent been there yet...haha..
alien n acura oso wan go japan huh!? then plus me...we can make a 'three "a" trip to japan' n watch d1 la..haha..got wat i mean?

Can i join or not? hehehehe...I might be travel to Japan to work...Stuff there expensive...one meal of Kobe beef cost Rm500 already....

CarismaGT said:

the hole is bigger???

no wonder the water seeping through... :rolleyes:

the lights i mean...

links said:
Can i join or not? hehehehe...I might be travel to Japan to work...Stuff there expensive...one meal of Kobe beef cost Rm500 already....

whaha...
how much is at airticket to japan anyway?

acura said:
whaha...

u just blink-blink at the next old man in a bmw mah the ticket freeloh... ;)

acura said:
whaha...

I go from hk one....air ticket HKD$1000plus only.....but other expenses in japan....jia lat...

may go there again in oct....

do look for me if you guys come to HK. :P

Hawke said:
u just blink-blink at the next old man in a bmw mah the ticket freeloh... ;)

you remind me of the uncle driving Benz in Initial D ...hehehehehehe....:P

links said:
you remind me of the uncle driving Benz in Initial D ...hehehehehehe....:P

lol! correct also huh? but this one only to get air ticket oh... :lol:

acura said:
i wont do that kindof things la... aiyooh.... > _ <

acura is the one driving silvia...fastest in subang jaya SS15 round about...

anyone going to challenge her? :P

acura said:
i wont do that kindof things la... aiyooh.... > _ <

there... just blink at everyoneleh... :lol:

u sureboh? go japan free u know... when there... blink-blink a few more times then get free beef noodles somemore... rm500 tahu? :lol:

u no need provide service wan... m sure if u blink-blink enuff... u so cute mah... :rolleyes:

links said:
acura is the one driving silvia...fastest in subang jaya SS15 round about...

anyone going to challenge her? :P

hah hah hah??? wakarimasen

Crashvenom said:
Anyway the rest is fabulous, always love the built of that car... hope the paint job will be excellent..... all da best n cheers..

thanks mate.. hey next see me come over and chit chat ler... the other day i really didnt know its u... tot u were fren of felicia... :)

Top Bottom