What actually happened on the weekend at the US Grand Prix by Paul Stoddart

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
Here's an extract from Paul Stoddart, Minardi team boss/owner.

/**********************************
What follows is a press release from the MinardiF1 team giving the views of Paul Stoddart.

"Much has been said about the farce that occurred on Sunday, June 19, in Indianapolis, and I feel that in the interests of transparency, it would be worthwhile for someone who was actually present, and participated in the discussions leading up to the start of the Grand Prix, to provide a truthful account of what took place, both for the 100,000-plus fans who were present, and for the hundreds of millions of people watching on television around the world.

While this is a genuine attempt to provide a factual timeline of the relevant events that took place, should any minor detail or sequence be disputed, it will not, in my opinion, affect in any way this account of events that led up to arguably the most damaging spectacle in the recent history of Formula One.

Background

For those who have not followed the recent political developments in Formula One, it is fair to say that, for over a year now, the majority of teams have felt at odds with the actions of the FIA and its President, Max Mosley, concerning the regulations, and the way in which those regulations have been introduced, or are proposed to be introduced. Not a weekend has gone by where some, or all, of the teams are not discussing or disputing these regulations. This is so much the case that it is common knowledge the manufacturers have proposed their own series commencing January 1, 2008, and this is supported by at least two of the independent teams. The general perception is that, in many instances, these issues have become personal, and it is my opinion that was a serious contributory factor to the failure to find a solution that would have allowed all 20 cars to compete in Sunday’s United States Grand Prix.

The Facts

Friday, June 17
I noticed that Ricardo Zonta’s Toyota had stopped, but in all honesty, did not pay any attention to the reasons why; however, I actually witnessed Ralf Schumacher’s accident, both on the monitors, and more significantly, I could see what took place from my position on the pit wall. This necessitated a red flag, and in the numerous replays on the monitors, it looked very much like the cause of the accident was a punctured rear tyre.

Throughout the afternoon, numerous people in the paddock suggested it was a tyre failure and commented that it was similar to the serious accident which befell Ralf Schumacher during the 2004 US Grand Prix. Later that evening was the first time I was aware of a potential problem with the Michelin tyres at this event. In all honesty, I didn’t pay a great deal of attention, as our team is on Bridgestone tyres.

Saturday, June 18
On arriving at the circuit, the word throughout the paddock was that there was a potential problem with the rear tyres supplied to all Michelin teams for this event, and it became evident as the first and second sessions were run that most of the affected teams were being very conservative with the amount of on-track running they were doing. In addition, Toyota announced that it had substituted Ricardo Zonta for Ralf Schumacher, who would take no further part in the event. Speculation was rife in the paddock that some Michelin teams might not take part in qualifying. Also, during the practice session, I was informed there would be a Team Principals’ meeting with Bernie Ecclestone at 1430 hrs after qualifying, which I incorrectly assumed would centre around the Michelin issue.

Qualifying took place, and indeed, all 20 cars qualified for Sunday’s Grand Prix.

At approximately 1420 hrs, I attended Bernie’s office, and with representatives present from all other teams, including Ferrari, the meeting commenced. Surprisingly, the main topic of conversation was the number of events and calendar for 2006, followed by a suggestion that a meeting be convened at the next Grand Prix to discuss two issues only – firstly, a proposal for a single-tyre supplier in Formula One, and secondly, whether or not it would be desirable to qualify with or without a race fuel load in 2006. Only at the very end of the meeting did the Michelin tyre issue arise, and in fairness, it was not discussed in any great detail. I personally found this strange, but as I have stated, it did not affect Minardi directly, and therefore I had no reason to pursue the matter.

Throughout Saturday evening, there was considerable speculation in the paddock that the tyre issue was much more serious than at first thought, and people were talking about a fresh shipment of tyres being flown overnight from France, and what penalty the Michelin teams would take should those tyres be used. By the time I left the paddock, people were taking bets on Minardi and Jordan scoring points!

Later that evening, I checked with our Sporting Director on what developments had occurred, and was told that the issue was indeed very serious, and the possibility existed that the Michelin teams would not take part in the race.

Sunday, June 19
I arrived at the circuit at 0815 hrs, only to find the paddock was buzzing with stories suggesting the Michelin teams would be unable to take part in the Grand Prix. I was then handed a copy of correspondence between Michelin, the FIA, and the Michelin teams that revealed the true extent of the problem. By now, journalists were asking if Minardi would agree to a variation of the regulations to allow the Michelin teams to compete, and what penalties I felt would be appropriate.

A planned Minardi press briefing took place at 0930 hrs, and as it was ending, I was summoned to an urgent meeting, along with Jordan, with Bernie Ecclestone, the two most senior Michelin representatives present at the circuit, IMS President Tony George, Team Principals, and technical representatives from the Michelin teams. At this meeting, Michelin, to its credit, admitted that the tyres available were unable to complete a race distance around the Indianapolis circuit without a change to the track configuration, so as to reduce the speed coming out of the last turn onto the banking. Much background information was provided as to the enormous efforts that Michelin, with support from its teams, had undertaken in the preceding 48 hours to try and resolve the problem, but it was clear that all those efforts had failed to produce a suitable solution that wouldn’t involve support from the non-Michelin teams, and ultimately, the FIA.

What was requested of the Bridgestone teams was to allow a chicane to be constructed at Turn 13, which would then allow Michelin to advise their teams that, in their opinion, the tyres would be able to complete the race distance. It was made very clear that this was the only viable option available, as previous suggestions from the FIA, such as speed-limiting the Michelin cars through Turn 13, could, and probably would, give rise to a monumental accident. This idea, as well as one concerning the possibility of pit stops every 10 laps, were dismissed, and discussion returned to the only sensible solution – a chicane. During this discussion, a technical representative with specific knowledge of the Indianapolis circuit, together with representatives from IMS, were tasked with preparing the design of a chicane, and Bernie Ecclestone agreed to speak with the one Team Principal not present, Mr Todt, and to inform the FIA President, Max Mosley, who was not present at Indianapolis, of the planned solution to allow the successful running of the US Grand Prix. With only a few hours now remaining to the start of the race, we agreed to reconvene as soon as Bernie had responses from Messrs Todt and Mosley.

At approximately 1055 hrs, Bernie informed us that not only would Mr Todt not agree, stating that it was not a Ferrari problem, but an FIA and a Michelin problem, but also Mr Mosley had stated that if any attempts were made to alter the circuit, he would cancel the Grand Prix forthwith. These words had a familiar tone to me, as they were similar to those I had heard around midnight on the Friday preceding the 2005 Australian Grand Prix, when I was told by all the senior FIA representatives present that the Australian Grand Prix would be cancelled forthwith if I did not withdraw pending legal action between Minardi and the FIA. Once again, Mr Mosley was not present at that Grand Prix! It is fair to say at this point that the vast majority of people present in the room both felt and stated that Mr Mosley had completely overstepped the mark, had no idea whatsoever of the gravity of the situation, and furthermore, cared even less about the US Grand Prix, its organisers, the fans, and indeed, the hundreds of millions of television viewers around the world who were going to be affected by his intransigence.

By this time, the nine teams had discussed running a non- championship race, or a race in which the Michelin teams could not score points, and even a race whereby only the Michelin teams used the new chicane, and indeed, every other possible option that would allow 20 cars to participate and put on a show, thereby not causing the enormous damage to Formula One that all those present knew would otherwise occur.

By now, most present felt the only option was to install the chicane and race, if necessary, without Ferrari, but with 18 cars, in what would undoubtedly be a non-championship race. We discussed with Bernie the effects of the FIA withdrawing its staff, and agreed among ourselves a Race Director, a Safety Car driver, and other essential positions, and all agreed that, under the circumstances, what was of paramount importance was that the race must go ahead. All further agreed that since we would most likely be denied FIA facilities, such as scales and post-race scrutineering, every competitor would instruct his team and drivers to conduct themselves in the spirit of providing an entertaining race for the good of Formula One.

At this point, we called for all 20 drivers, and indeed, all 20 arrived, at which point we informed them of our plan. While I cannot testify that each and every driver agreed with what we were proposing, what I can say with certainty is that no driver disagreed, and indeed, members of the Grand Prix Drivers’ Association discussed overseeing the construction of a suitable chicane. Jean Todt was the only significant team individual not present, and the Ferrari drivers stated this decision was up to Mr Todt.

I feel it is important to stress that, at this stage, and mindful of the total impossibility – call it force majeure if you wish – of 14 cars being able to compete in the race, the nine teams represented agreed they would not take part in the race unless a solution was found in the interests of Formula One as a global sport, as it was clear to all present that the sport, and not the politics, had to prevail if we were to avoid an impending disaster.

After a short break, we reconvened without the drivers. When I arrived in Bernie’s office, Flavio Briatore was on the telephone to Mr Mosley, and it was quite clear from the body language of the others gathered in the room that Mr Mosley was having none of our suggestions. At the conclusion of the telephone call, it was obvious that many of those in the room had lost all faith in Mr Mosley and his ability to perform his function as President of the FIA in respect of Formula One matters.

I’m sure this sentence will be treated with contempt by Mr Mosley, but what must be realised is that there are various reasons that other Team Principals, and the most senior people in Formula One, will not say publicly what they openly feel privately about Mr Mosley, his politics and his governance of the sport. There is a great temptation to go into those reasons in detail, but that is for another day. Suffice to say, those gathered at Indianapolis felt Mr Mosley, and to a lesser degree, the lack of co-operation from Mr Todt, were about to be responsible for the greatest FIAsco in Formula One’s recent history.

Discussions then took place concerning the other telephone calls with Mr Mosley from, among others, Bernie Ecclestone, Ron Dennis and Tony George, and it was clearly revealed to what extent Mr Mosley was prepared to go in order to achieve his aims. To my total disgust, it was stated that Mosley had informed Mr Martin, the FIA’s most senior representative in the USA, that if any kind of non- championship race was run, or any alteration made to the circuit, the US Grand Prix, and indeed, all FIA-regulated motorsport in the US, would be under threat – again, exactly the same tactic that was used in threatening the Australian Grand Prix and Australian motorsport in March of this year.

By now, it was evident Mosley had bullied the US Grand Prix promoter into submission, Bernie Ecclestone was powerless to intervene, and all efforts of the Team Principals, with the exception of Jean Todt, had failed to save the 2005 US Grand Prix.

At this point, the pit lane had opened and a hasty discussion took place concerning whether or not the Michelin teams would go to the grid. A radio had been delivered to me by team personnel at this stage, and I was able to know which cars were going to the grid. It is interesting to note that the Jordan Team Principal was not present at this time, and indeed, it was the Jordans that first proceeded to the grid, followed by the Ferraris. After discussion with Bernie Ecclestone, it was agreed the Michelin teams would go to the grid, but were absolutely prevented from participating in the race because of the tyre situation.

We then proceeded to the grid, at which point I asked Jordan’s Colin Kolles if he intended to stand by the other teams or participate in the race. In no uncertain terms, I was told Jordan would be racing. I was also approached by a Bridgestone representative, who informed me that Bridgestone wished us to race. This left me with one of the most difficult decisions I have had to take during my time in F1, as I did not want to race, but given my current relationship with Mr Mosley, felt certain heavy sanctions would follow if I did not. I made it clear to Bernie Ecclestone, and several Team Principals, that if the Jordans either went off or retired, I would withdraw the Minardi cars from the race.

It is important for people to realise that Minardi, the seven Michelin teams, Bernie Ecclestone, and the promoters did not agree with Mr Mosley’s tactics. For the reasons previously outlined, it may take some considerable time, if ever, for this to be admitted, but there is no question in my mind that the farce that occurred on Sunday, June 19, 2005 at Indianapolis was the responsibility of the FIA President, Max Mosley, and compounded by the lack of support from Jean Todt.

For the avoidance of doubt, in my opinion, Michelin was responsible enough to admit that the problem was of their creation. When one considers that even the replacement, Barcelona-specification tyres that were shipped to IMS, when tested, apparently exhibited the same characteristics as those that originally failed, this clearly is a case of force majeure, as I do not for a moment believe that Michelin intentionally brought tyres to the event that were unsuitable for competition.

Far more importantly, however, Mosley refused to accept any of the solutions offered, and that refusal was, I believe, politically motivated. Therefore, I feel he failed in his duty, and that is why I have called for his resignation.

Much discussion and debate will undoubtedly take place over the coming weeks and months, but I believe this is a truthful and honest account of the facts, and not the fiction, surrounding the responsibility for this FIAsco. People can now make up their own minds!"

Press Release
MinardiF1

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
no problem.... all in the love of the sport...... and maybe less bickering in this forum
hehehehe....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
About that last part, about the bickering, I hope you're right. Some here have problems reading and/or listening. They just mouth off.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
If this is true, it more than support my theory of the FIA being responsible for this debacle.. However, I don't tink it's right nor fair to bring Ferarri (Jean todt) into the picture for all the decisions were ultimately fell onto Max Mosley. Jean can do whatever he bloody well wish & be a general prick for all I care but putting even an ounce of blame onto his shoulders is by far still unfair. Eventhough I don really like him. Way I see it is, the FIA's trying to display some political muscle to discourage the teams into considering their own grand prix series in 2008 & etc, etc... However, I think it backfired... Now the teams resolve to come up with their own series is much stonger then before & now comes with more support than ever. They can bring the michellin teams to court all they want but I don't think they can come out of it looking any less foolish.. To Max Mosley... until the public can hear your side of the story or the reason for rejecting the idea of constructing a chicane even if all the michellin teams agreed to not score championship points is given, you are the by far the person solely responsible for this farce & I certainly hope that US will drop F1 & teach you a lesson to not to play politics in a sporting event of this magnitude & following. You are not in control of F1.. The teams & fans are whether you like it or not.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Taken from formula1.com:

Q: What about running the race with the chicane but with points only for the Bridgestone teams?
MM: This would start to enter the world of the circus, but even then the race would have been open to the same criticisms on grounds of fairness and safety as a Championship race run with a chicane. It would have been unfair on Bridgestone teams to finish behind Michelin teams on a circuit which had been specially adapted to suit the Michelin low-speed tyres to the detriment of Bridgestone’s high-speed tyres, and the circuit would no longer have met the rules.

Is this a fair answer?? I pesonally don agree. What are ur opinions..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
He is an idiot who is so full of himself, you can pull him out of his arse.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
"We then proceeded to the grid, at which point I asked Jordan’s Colin Kolles if he intended to stand by the other teams or participate in the race. In no uncertain terms, I was told Jordan would be racing. I was also approached by a Bridgestone representative, who informed me that Bridgestone wished us to race. This left me with one of the most difficult decisions I have had to take during my time in F1, as I did not want to race, but given my current relationship with Mr Mosley, felt certain heavy sanctions would follow if I did not. I made it clear to Bernie Ecclestone, and several Team Principals, that if the Jordans either went off or retired, I would withdraw the Minardi cars from the race"

That day i thought he say he kena FFK by Jordan, the reason the Minardis raced was bcos Jordan broke an agreement and say they wouldnt race but now different story pulak..
Lasttime at Australian GP if not mistaken went around asking teams to give him permission to race 2004 regulation spec car bcos got no money blablabla cannot prepare 2005 spec car in time, but FIA didnt give a shit and summore go get court injunction but what happened on raceday the car overnight became 2005 regulation spec car..wtf.

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
XXX said:
"We then proceeded to the grid, at which point I asked Jordan’s Colin Kolles if he intended to stand by the other teams or participate in the race. In no uncertain terms, I was told Jordan would be racing. I was also approached by a Bridgestone representative, who informed me that Bridgestone wished us to race. This left me with one of the most difficult decisions I have had to take during my time in F1, as I did not want to race, but given my current relationship with Mr Mosley, felt certain heavy sanctions would follow if I did not. I made it clear to Bernie Ecclestone, and several Team Principals, that if the Jordans either went off or retired, I would withdraw the Minardi cars from the race"

That day i thought he say he kena FFK by Jordan, the reason the Minardis raced was bcos Jordan broke an agreement and say they wouldnt race but now different story pulak..
Lasttime at Australian GP if not mistaken went around asking teams to give him permission to race 2004 regulation spec car bcos got no money blablabla cannot prepare 2005 spec car in time, but FIA didnt give a shit and summore go get court injunction but what happened on raceday the car overnight became 2005 regulation spec car..wtf.
well i thought his comment went in line with what he said that day, that he kena FFK from Jordan. The last line on your quote from his speach was that we would retire his cars if the Jordans drop out, and hence he only raced cause Jordan did.
How did you perceive it? Hmm, unless u meant the part when he said he should race if not Mr. Mosley would put him in trouble, but i thought of it as that reason of getting in trouble only further persuaded him to race since Jordan are fielding their cars. Hehehe, but oh well, i'm no english master so maybe i read and understood wrongly.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Joc,

i beg to differ, in the aftermath he was so pissed saying that the Jordans FFK him bcos they made a pact that they will not race but they ended on the grid and he made a hasty decision to race as well since Jordan broke that pact.
In his interview he says he will only not race if the Jordan's didnt race there was no mention that he had made a pact with Jordan not to race. What he said earlier and know are very contradicting as he himself has an agenda with Max, Im not saying Max's an angel but in this situation i think FIA did no wrong its just politics at its ugliest to try to get Max out of the FIA at the expense of us the F1 fans thats all.

FIA couldnt just couldnt bend certain things to cater to the Teams as it will set a precedent and thus had to be firm and put its foot down otherwise this whole incident will occur again.Rewind back Brazil ' 03 that incident has now been brought back in this issue, why last time can now cannot. Get the picture.

If the teams seriously or sincerely wanted to put up a show for the fans they would have just gone out and did what the FIA advised them to do afterall they were willin to race with no points blablabla so whats the diff at the end of the day if they just went along with the FIA bcos if its goin to race with no points and lettin Ferrari have the points is also not racing its also just puttin a show like wrestling, so will it make it anymore interesting than watching 6 cars race when you already know the result.

Well like I said earlier its all a charade to bring Max down.

Last edited:

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
XXX,

"A planned Minardi press briefing took place at 0930 hrs, and as it was ending, I was summoned to an urgent meeting, along with Jordan, with Bernie Ecclestone, the two most senior Michelin representatives present at the circuit, IMS President Tony George, Team Principals, and technical representatives from the Michelin teams. At this meeting, Michelin, to its credit, admitted that the tyres available were unable to complete a race distance around the Indianapolis circuit without a change to the track configuration, so as to reduce the speed coming out of the last turn onto the banking. ................ *cut text*

By this time, the nine teams had discussed running a non- championship race, or a race in which the Michelin teams could not score points, and even a race whereby only the Michelin teams used the new chicane, and indeed, every other possible option that would allow 20 cars to participate ............

At this point, we called for all 20 drivers, and indeed, all 20 arrived, at which point we informed them of our plan. While I cannot testify that each and every driver agreed with what we were proposing, what I can say with certainty is that no driver disagreed, and indeed, members of the Grand Prix Drivers’ Association discussed overseeing the construction of a suitable chicane. /* cut text */

I feel it is important to stress that, at this stage, and mindful of the total impossibility – call it force majeure if you wish – of 14 cars being able to compete in the race, the nine teams represented agreed they would not take part in the race unless a solution was found in the interests of Formula One as a global sport, as it was clear to all present that the sport, and not the politics, had to prevail if we were to avoid an impending disaster.

We then proceeded to the grid, at which point I asked Jordan’s Colin Kolles if he intended to stand by the other teams or participate in the race. In no uncertain terms, I was told Jordan would be racing. I was also approached by a Bridgestone representative, ...... "

well from that flow that i have bolded out, i would presume Jordan did make a pact not to race, along with all the Michelin teams. One of the ITV commentators did say, "Jordan and Minardi actually held another key to the solution, in which that if they don't start and make it only 2 cars in the race, FIA would have definitely done something." Well, they might be wrong.

and on your comment about the teams and that if they really wanted to put on a good show, they would have just gone out and raced under FIA conditions, is quite a tricky bit. As FIA has mentioned, they want the cars running speed limited at turn 13, it posses a great big deal of danger to all drivers, because they would have to overtake the Michelin cars on that banked turn. I mean the ferraris would then have to go off the racing line and overtake, so will the jordans and minardis, and i don't think too highly of that option. It is like, really having two seperate race tracks. And we already know you can have a lot of trouble doing that, from the way the leaders want to lap the backmarkers every race. If they could overtake so easily, they wouldn't lose 1-2seconds per lap just to lap backmarkers. You don't think it's dangerous? Oh well, guess it's no use of us trying to simulate what might have happened, we're just exchanging opinions anyway.

well on your last note about this press release being a charade to bring Max down, i don't think Stoddy would just make some parts of this story up to fool the public, because the team owners, drivers, and IMS are all involved and they know the story too. If this story is twisted in any way whatsoever, Paul would lose a great amount of respect and credit in the paddock, and so far, he is the only man in the pit lane that dares to voice out openly against the FIA president and they all recognise him for that. They even thought of him as a candidate for the next FIA presidency!!
Hahaha, ah well, i just hope the hearing next wednesday doesn't bring further detriments to the teams and the season because it was a real good one to begin with. Because some people suggest that these Michelin teams be stripped of or deducted of their championship points, then take a BIG guess who's gonna be the ones left with the most points? I just might choke to death if that happens as it will completely and utterly destroy this wonderful season.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
I didnt mean just the press release was the charade i meant tho whole incident itself was the charade. Anyway we are only making assumptions that FIA's idea is dangerous but to the FIA the the chicane was dangerous. But if you say trying to overtake a slower car is dangerous than I think the Minardis shouldnt be racing. Dont forget that there is a flag thats blue in color.(FYI the Blue flag doesnt mean youre being lapped it means FASTER CAR APPROACHING BE PREPARED TO LET IT PASS) and pls dont come and tell wah! like that in racing situation how, even though you maybe faster but Im in 3rd and you are in 4th why should I let you go. Those people who control the flags in race control have more common sense than that.

Ive raced on many occasions and especially in the MME where there are 4 or 5 classes of cars running at the same time (from 600hp to 130hp), have you heard of any major catastrophe. When we drive we know the limits and judgement we are racing not playing bumper cars. Oh! yeah nother example Japan GT where there are two classes running at the same time and also not forgetting Le Mans.

They were already willing to race as a non championship round so if they slowdown/move a side to let a bridgestone car pass by all meanslah they got nothing to lose what afterall its them with the screwed up tires.

Last edited:

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
We then proceeded to the grid, at which point I asked Jordan’s Colin Kolles if he intended to stand by the other teams or participate in the race. In no uncertain terms, I was told Jordan would be racing. I was also approached by a Bridgestone representative, ...... "

in his earlier ramblings he said he made a pact with Jordan and said the Jordans were not racing but in his own words He says I was told Jordan would be racing and he made the decision to race only in the last minute when he saw the Jordans line up on the grid after the warm up lap..

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
xxx:
The basic giss of the things is that they michellin teams want to put on a show for the public. If they were to agree to FIA's advice, it could have came out as a horse and pony show. Although its still better than what happened.. In my opinion, putting in a chicane is the best whereby all teams can be competitive, put on a great show, race & ferrari's interest will be protected.

Giss of things is that Max Mosley is misusing his authority in the FIA for agendas other than the sport's best ineterst. Paul Stodart is no angel either by using this debacle to further his own agendas against Max Mosley but at least he did not do so within the sport itself. Whatever happened outside of the race track is their own problems but Max Mosley went passed the line on Sunday. Think about that.

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
XXX said:

in his earlier ramblings he said he made a pact with Jordan and said the Jordans were not racing but in his own words He says I was told Jordan would be racing and he made the decision to race only in the last minute when he saw the Jordans line up on the grid after the warm up lap..
yeah.... and alas u got the point already! cause u said earlier that he contradicts himself, and from what you said above.... i come to understand that u don't anymore right? cause Jordan did agree not to race, but then decided to race when asked on the grid, and so Minardi fielded their cars in to at the final minute. Exactly what he said on tv and in his press release. Cool then, point resolved.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This unit can be installed in car model with original fitted water spray system or without water spray system. An extra fine water spray at a fixed interval that gives you a superior cooling results. This controller can also be used for cars already fitted with factory water spray system (Impreza STI, Evolution Model). The best ideal will be for those car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience