What actually happened on the weekend at the US Grand Prix by Paul Stoddart

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
who's responsible? heheheh

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
according to the statement...i understand that Minardi would pull out of the race if Jordan in any ways is out of the GP...i also see they mentioned that they think FIA would come down on them with some sort of punishment would they not race the USGP...

the thing about Jordan pulling out would be true to a certain extend i guess as they are their main contender in the chamionship...but as i recall correctly...even television showed Paul holding a piece of agreement which was passed to him on the pit wall halfway through the race on race day...as commented by the commentators that was a piece of agreement governs whether the team would take part in the GP...Paul blamed on Jordan for not agreeing to take part but went on to the starting grid...so he did wat was fair to him which was to take part in the race also...that is how i think it went...because he was even shoving the agreement onto the camera although it was unreadable...but i think it looks like 2 different stories he was telling...

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
with the chicane and no points it will still end up a horse and pony show.

JOC,
I think your england not veli goodlah if your friend Mr. Stoddart has already made a pact with the Jordans not to race why does he still need to ask when they were goin to the grid????As per his ramblings, a pact was made before the cars when onto the grid.
He is also a very big hypocrite when he said the points meant nothing to him, to his team those points are worth MILLIONS which in no other way could he have gotten it but by taking the opportunity that was given to him that fateful Sunday.
Anway u can have it your way if you think Stoddart is your hero by all means.

Last edited:

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Christijan Albers and Patrick Friesacher..did I mention that max the old bag was my hero sorry if I did.

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
wow........ now my england is in question. hahaha, well then, maybe u've read more literature than i ever did. If Jordan made a pact, why did my hero would want to ask again on the grid? Because you always double check? There's so much uncertainty through the weekend, of course he would have asked again since Bridgestone again advised all their teams to participate, plus the absence of Jordan at the last grand prix. Ah well heck it, if you don't get my drift by now, you never will. Why would i need to explain the obvious over and over again along with each and every step....? i have no idea.... feel like a kindergarden teacher... :confused:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
XXX said:
Christijan Albers and Patrick Friesacher..did I mention that max the old bag was my hero sorry if I did.
Did anybody mention that Stoddart was their hero then?
Sorry if they did.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Silverfish whats your agenda? JOC and me are sharing our opinions
or rather tryin to improve each others English but whats your problem?
Shy is it ? or your keyboard spoil and those are the only words you can type out
or is that all the words you know??

Last edited:

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
cool down dude... don't need any flaming here.... its all in good fun...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yup, those happen to be the only words I know of.

Frankly, I just read what people post (in this case you) and respond to them however I see fit. Usually if something doesn't sound quite right to me. What is your agenda then? If you aren't particularly happy about it just ignore it then.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Cool man, cool.... Juz discuss wat happened..

XXX: I don think is the chicane would come about will result in a horse race. At least we get to c most cars in the grids & I'm quite sure everyone would be going for it eventhough no points will be considered. At lest those americans will egt what they paid for.. don you agree??

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
I agree that with more than 6 cars running it would have better but the bane of it here is why The Teams cannot accept the FIAs proposal also but must be their way when they are the one that screwed up in the first place. Im not sayin FIAs proposal is the best or whatever but this whole thing happened bcos this 2 adults dont see eye to eye and started to be like kids.....

The Team :"I dont like u so im not giving in to you"

FIA: "neither do I like u so Im not givin in to you either but my father owns this place so you better watch out.."