Any1 Interested for badminton session!!??!?

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
Any1 interested?!?!?! We can do it once a week during weekdays at night......if we get enuf ppl then we can start....the fees is around RM50/month in USJ 21 new badminton courts....heard it is a big 1 with around 20 courts....the more ppl the lesser we pay....8 person is the best for 1 court......taken turns playing double....or u hav a better idea where we can play in PJ area....time to exercise u lazy bums.....

1) alvin
2) ashlyn
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

wyman

Nov 20, 2007
which weekdays n what time u all start ??? if suite my time i wanna join!!!!

Border

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
TOMS......

U sure a not Badminton ?????

If you start then when i cum KL I will join u guys....

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
wei raymond, what do u mean ah?????? i join mickey play for 2 session already....muahahaha

location i suggested subang but i'm open to elsewhere around PJ area too....what do u guys think of friday 8pm-10pm.....after main go dinner and TT.....

marcus: cabut mana??? come come.....bring along ur wife......then we can play couple double....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:.....we are no pro player here......just wanna sweat it out....

max3821

Known Member
Jul 23, 2008
ahahaa,i m oso badminton kaki,but i live too far :love: cant join u guys ^^

Last edited:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
too far ler tom...... after office hour stuck in jam edi.. sumore need to go subang... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
i'm on.... call me alvin if u all ON. by the way, we sort of have an unofficial MR2 badminton club oredi organised by Johnson. Mondays 9pm-11pm Stadium Juara after KLGCC (Sri Hartamas area).
Ppl i saw there were : Johnson, Dennis, Ah Chun, Danny boy, Me , i heard Rickey plays there too from time to time.

But due to Johnson's back injury , the sessions are on HOLD now. For updates call Johnson.

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
i'm on.... call me alvin if u all ON. by the way, we sort of have an unofficial MR2 badminton club oredi organised by Johnson. Mondays 9pm-11pm Stadium Juara after KLGCC (Sri Hartamas area).
Ppl i saw there were : Johnson, Dennis, Ah Chun, Danny boy, Me , i heard Rickey plays there too from time to time.

But due to Johnson's back injury , the sessions are on HOLD now. For updates call Johnson.
I like to join too....

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com

the session not on hold.....they go to "char kuat session" now

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Petronas Tom’s SC430 took the chequered flag at the Motegi GT 250km race, which was the final round of the Super GT calendar, it was the second place finishers of the Weider HSV-010 team, Takashi Kogure and Loic Duval, that claimed the overall season’s driver title for the GT500 class.

In the GT300 class, the pairing of Kazuki Hoshino and Masataka Yanagida in the Tomica Z won the race and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience