Any1 know where to find NA MR2??

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
Does any1 know any1 who wants to sell there MR2 (preferably, NA, transmission Auto/Manual i dun mind and SW 20:love:)??? Been interested in this MR2s since I was a kid... hehehe... :rofl::rofl:

Can any1 help??? :)

Thank you.

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
The ride looks SSSSWWWEEETTTT... thanks bro!!! any other adverts?? thank you!!!

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
MrMIC may know him. If looking for a turbo there is another guy's car which is very very nice...his nick is hoveyda in zth he is only the second owner in Malaysia.

kitlinchai

Sep 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi everybody,
I am new here, in fact this is my first post! I like the design of MR2, now is trying to know this car better..... may I know what does NA mean ? please forgive me for my ignorance !

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
The Chances of Finding a MR2 NA?

1 in 250,000......

That's because there are only 150 MR2 in the country and say 100 of those are NA out of Malaysian population of say 25,000,000.

kitlinchai

Sep 21, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Since this model is about 15 years old or more, is it more recommended to get a less sophisticated engine like the NA model so that the maintenance is more economical and less hassle ?

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
the 3S engine already very simple, durable n powerful,if you prefer to safe cost n time to maintenance it,i think produa's made NA are more suitable,economical n less hassle for you.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys recently i did a conversion for a GX81 to a 1JZ-GTE from a JZX81.. The halfcut comes with full dash and full wiring from engine to the back of the car not splice.. :driver:

Now after finish with the full conversion including all wiring and finally the car be able to drive and i found out that the car seems to have some engine miss up to at around 6krpm to redline.. I can onli know this thru listening to how the exhaust sounded.. I tried changing the 1JZ fuel pump to new bosch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience