Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
vr2 as in my ID, means 2WD only, how to tackle them.....hahahahhaha:biggrin:

Probably they give face because VR is EVO great great great great great grand father......:rofl:
The Satria is probably 2WD also. Unless the owner go crazy and equipped it with an illegal full time 4WD transmission.

Haha, VR = Evo 0 while theirs are Evo 9. Far gap indeed. :biggrin: BTW, will your VR spit flames from the exhaust like some of the Evo in that video? This is probably due to too much heat in the engine after such a heavy pushing on the engine?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The Satria is probably 2WD also. Unless the owner go crazy and equipped it with an illegal full time 4WD transmission.

Haha, VR = Evo 0 while theirs are Evo 9. Far gap indeed. :biggrin: BTW, will your VR spit flames from the exhaust like some of the Evo in that video? This is probably due to too much heat in the engine after such a heavy pushing on the engine?
Probably highly tuned with very rich mixture to get that......

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Richer fuel feed means injecting more fuel from injector which equals to increase the fuel consumption as well?
Drive turbo think of FC then might as well don't drive.....hahahahahahaa:biggrin:

A 2.0L engine when boost up can be like 3.0L power so the consumption is like 3.0 not 2.0.....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Drive turbo think of FC then might as well don't drive.....hahahahahahaa:biggrin:

A 2.0L engine when boost up can be like 3.0L power so the consumption is like 3.0 not 2.0.....:driver:
Then, for cars like those new german cars that uses turbo engine and they claim it can reduce fuel consumption due to the reduction of displacement, how did they do it? Or is it because those cars are running on low boost?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Then, for cars like those new german cars that uses turbo engine and they claim it can reduce fuel consumption due to the reduction of displacement, how did they do it? Or is it because those cars are running on low boost?
They are comparing say 1.4 turbo to a 2.0L NA. The 1.4 of course will have better FC.

My take was on say 2.0L NA and you turbo charged it, then turbo got worse FC. Two different thing altogether.....:driver:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
Probably highly tuned with very rich mixture to get that......
Or is it his turbo misfiring????:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

They are comparing say 1.4 turbo to a 2.0L NA. The 1.4 of course will have better FC.

My take was on say 2.0L NA and you turbo charged it, then turbo got worse FC. Two different thing altogether.....:driver:
@ maybe they came out wit mid boost for optimum power minimum effort

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

but now with tighter engine tolerance and new direct injection technology,including vvt, variable turbo...same displacement engine with turbo will have some better overal fc compared to the n/a similar engine......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience