Another example of dangerous driving found at Genting Highlands

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
time to bring j-ported or p-ported 20b terrorize them :biggrin: :driver:
Lol, 20b very rare over here. RB26 and 2JZ also can...

Are they member of MLOC? if they do, they need to learn how to respect other road user. They putting innocent life in danger.
Not sure whether are they with MLOC or not. Maybe someone from MLOC can help to clarify this?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Are they member of MLOC? if they do, they need to learn how to respect other road user. They putting innocent life in danger.
If is MLOC then they are tarnishing the name of the club. Unless Club President not involve can send it to him/her?

No need those legend, I believe a properly setup K series could bungkus teh ais them. :burnout:
:top: :adore: That would actually make them even more aggressive trying to catch up with the NA King :rofl:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Could you help me on above problem? i have change to 4G63 N/A, but the engine cannot running smothly and i suspected from control sensor map. i have change it already but didnt get any effect. i didnt know what to do anymore. the engine cannot running smoothly when i turn on the air cond and regarding from that, the engine also can shut down without any signal...

Regards
wira3319
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience