all 4g93 na owners out there!!!!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
owh ok...but my friend bought a proton putra year 97 with MMC ecu and got speed cut because of japan regulation which is all production car must limit their speed to 180km/h...so i thought might be the same goes to sgti with MMC ecu,maybe proton has removed the speedcut...:driver:
maybe the ecu had been changed with a halfcut one....
btw emange is not compatible with siemens ecu.

xx15xx

Feb 13, 2011
Johor Bahru
Thank you for all your kind replies.

I hv tested rev no cut Reached 7 but 180 km/h take century to climb further. I tested once when reached 180 km/h (at midnight) than likely to go further more but it sound turbo "blizz" than drop to 175 - 179 km/h and when reached 180 km/h and above than again "blizz"....

Any expect can please help? My ECU number is 0450 4g93 1.8 APM Auto Electrics Sdn Bhd????

Izit my gear box prob or some where is wrong?

Thank you

Regards

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Nah... was wondering only.. thought u want extra 20hp out of the emanage.

Don't think they sell SAFC2 anymore. But you can get a good 2nd hand deal tho. Depends, I believe AFC NEO and Emanage will b give more satisfying results. Nope. SAFC cant remove speed cut. Apex'i RSM and Pivot Speed Meter V can do that job. Pivot is a cheaper solution to it.
I wish that too...by Emanage itself can pull out 20-25hp extra. :)

So in AFC NEO vs Emanage case, which is better? Mind to enlighten me dear forumers?

Meaning after I install the piggyback (AFC / Emanage), I still have to add the Apex'i RSM or Pivot Speed Meter V in order to remove the speed cut? But first of all, how can we verify the ECU comes with speed cut or not? By looking at its batch number is one way.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
I wish that too...by Emanage itself can pull out 20-25hp extra. :)

So in AFC NEO vs Emanage case, which is better? Mind to enlighten me dear forumers?

Meaning after I install the piggyback (AFC / Emanage), I still have to add the Apex'i RSM or Pivot Speed Meter V in order to remove the speed cut? But first of all, how can we verify the ECU comes with speed cut or not? By looking at its batch number is one way.
Emanage is better bcoz can setting more than AFC NEO...AFC NEO is better bcoz got blink blink,more stylo...

Emanage can remove the speed cut.

zeckry zorano

Jan 24, 2006
penang
me also ma:burnout:

can hit 200km/h easily,
mods standard only,
only install apexi air filter,new plugs and extractor only..
coming soon adding more parts inside the heart..vroooom:driver:
need help here act.im searching for blue cable plug tricore for my gti.
Where can i find 'em?

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
All sifu,

Mitsu 1.8 dohc ECU 6123 fit with what airflow box number ?

Izit others then mivec ecu, ecu 6123 is the only ecu which can change a small chip inside the box to reach rpm 9k ?

How to know the ecu is really 6123 if the sticker outside the box already missing ?

tq tq.

zeckry zorano

Jan 24, 2006
penang
im driving gti with 4g93p heart + mmc ecu..so far not bad with the startingla...easily reach 200+km/p,any suggestion in basic mod???:driver::adore:

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

go for ngk blue ones la bro.

got any lubang selling cheap hah???::confused:

edwardgth

Known Member
Feb 20, 2007
Hi guys,

I need some advice in my 93 single cam mods. So far, I've changed to drop in filter, 2" extractor, pipes & bullet but still running on stock twin tip exhaust with 2" inlet & SAFC 1. Tried using 240cc injectors from sgti and was able to feel the difference from the stock 180cc injectors but the fc is horrible. The engine is able to produce decent "pull" within 3-4.8k rpm but feels restricted after 5k on 3rd gear onwards. Can you guys please advise what I should do next to remove this restrictions for it to rev up till 7k?

Thanks in advance.
Edward

AmpBossLady

From Facebook
Jan 16, 2012
www.facebook.com
hello...

new here...

before i have a 1300 carb engine on my lancer but unfortunately the engine broke down.. so i decide to put a 4g93 1800 dohc engine on it...

not really an expert about cars but i really wanted to learn more about it..

any suggestion for upgrades and stuff..

:)

Thanks!

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
Hi guys,

I need some advice in my 93 single cam mods. So far, I've changed to drop in filter, 2" extractor, pipes & bullet but still running on stock twin tip exhaust with 2" inlet & SAFC 1. Tried using 240cc injectors from sgti and was able to feel the difference from the stock 180cc injectors but the fc is horrible. The engine is able to produce decent "pull" within 3-4.8k rpm but feels restricted after 5k on 3rd gear onwards. Can you guys please advise what I should do next to remove this restrictions for it to rev up till 7k?

Thanks in advance.
Edward
Hi did you go for a dyno?

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hello...

new here...

before i have a 1300 carb engine on my lancer but unfortunately the engine broke down.. so i decide to put a 4g93 1800 dohc engine on it...

not really an expert about cars but i really wanted to learn more about it..

any suggestion for upgrades and stuff..

:)

Thanks!
if u seriusssly got lancer mx body(not proton)....jump to vtec B18c gsr bro..or have more budged catch type R one....can put vtec engine cun-cun,coz same chasis like wira right?.

fastclubman

Known Member
Nov 25, 2004
joe_mirage,

the putra is running 288/288 cams only. but the power figure is a little higher than that now...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nowadays, Many cars do not come with an Audible lock and unlock sound. Not like those days (Beep Beep)... To install after market in a shop, might cost anywhere between RM 80 - 160 just for the beep beep sound...

This was a circuit design and DIY I did 5 years ago... Posted in LancerGT Club Forum, now sharing it over here as it is applicable universally..

----------

I made 2 versions.. 1 is very very simple.. just need a normal relay with a Siren... HOWEVER, version 1 will...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience