Advice engine oil for campro engine

alansyah

Jun 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
i use jtx1000..
can beat with pure syntetic engine oil..
minimum 10k KM for change the engine oil..
i also the seller for jtx1000 and jtx5000..
only rm170.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Bro, to choose the type of engine oil is always confusing. Some people said no need use synthetic. Some said synthetic is the best.

But for me, i will always treat my car with synthetic. So far, never experienced any damage to my engine. To choose brands of oil sometimes can be confusing. My advise, just stick with established (company) brand name and follow strictly to manufacturer recommended viscosity. You wont go wrong, trust me.

Herewith, I would like to share a write-up on engine oil from one of the expert (he is a dealer actually) in UK. http://www.opieoils.co.uk/pdfs/tech-articles/Oil-Myths.pdf

Cheers to all:smokin:
Synthetic oil is seriously the best, if you've been using mineral/semi-syn and you for once try a good full synthetic you'll never go back.

Its just so smooth :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

edge 10w60 is good, but wat car u r pouring this oil in?

if proton or any other NA car...u car not even performs well, and the FC will be higher than before for sure...WHY? look at the oil grade u mentioned....
DAMN THICK WEI. What kinda N/A uses that? Even turbos only use 10w-50 :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all here.... I just want to ask for experience on brake pads. I was quoted 160 for a brand Mintye and 300+ for bendix on toyota mr2 2 pot. Im on a budget so im more inclined to go for the mintye. Any experience on this? Is it ok? Because i got nightmares with cheap bad pads b4. Just for city drive no track. Or else, any recommendations?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience