Add turbo kit on 4g13p

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
nitrus said:
no worry unker fred *cough* .. i help u ... u sit down drink coffee n read newspaper first!

ahem!

"displacement kenot replace replacement, kenot replace tires, n drifting kenot replace old age, and old age kenot replace unker fred and unker fred kenot replace weber and weber cannot replace turbo n ....." er.... wat i toking ar...? :hmmmm: oh yes... turbo kenot place-in 4G13 *cough* :mouth_closed: ... no wait, can ma ..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

kidding only la ... but good la billy_t actually trying to install a turbo into the 4G13, better then those ppl who juz put the electronic blow off sound... :emoticon_U: i juz hope the bolt-on turbo to ur 4g13 is reliable dude..! all d best...

mauahhahahahahaaaa kanasai lu :p

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
gohkokeng said:
sini say support.......sana terus complain......
must support n complain ma, best of both worlds ma... wahahahahahahaaa!! :rofl:

fred , wat kanasai ??? wo pu zhir dao ni gong mat yea!!!! hahaaa :angel_smile:

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Give face to him larr, dun worry billy_t you got problems we willing to help. I know you sure got problem wan,..... Jk jk...

billy_t

Apr 7, 2006
lol..its ok from me..i just want to share with yours only what i did..all the piping already finish today.just the water pipe and oil pipe to the turbin not yet install..here have some pic..kekeke....

billy_t

Apr 7, 2006
just install the gsr ori intercooler at afternoon..then now wanna install the gsr blow off..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
billy_t , go read the TechTalk segment in this month's Hypertune... in the 2nd letter, someone was asking about bolting on a turbo to his 1.5l megavalve ... u see la wat was the reply... :biggrin: 1.5l also couldnt handle well, wat more can the 1.3 do ? haih..
unless ur fren is a "experienced n knowledgeble" mechanic like wat the reply from the editor was talking about, hahaaha..

hayabuza

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2005
Klang
Bro...i doubt ur engine will last long...it's a bit of suicide mods u got there. For 10 cars that have done a turbo kit upgrade on stock engine only 1-2 will suceed. But if ur project works well, we all here are proud that u didnt listen to us and carry out ur project...:_:

blur_civic

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Honestly speaking... U guys remind me of old uncles who wont dare to try anything.. what happen to innovation in mechanics? So discouraging.. "Sure this problem, Sure that problem.." at least billy is trying out something new.. Even if you are giving some proper advice.. at least try to be less discouraging.. give billy some credit guys..

The Editor in hypertune was talking about CARB BOT... billy is doing BOT on an EFI.. the difference is BIG..

And Kancil Turbo is NOT slow..

Dont mean to offend anyone directly... just wanted to vent a little...

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
haha... yah yah, if u got the money to play with, no harm going for 4g13 BOT... but in a consumer point of view, we usually wont wanna dump money into the sea...

yeah, u guys should encourage him to spend his money and see what's the feedback... good or bad, his problem ma...

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
SkYwAlKeR said:
haha... yah yah, if u got the money to play with, no harm going for 4g13 BOT... but in a consumer point of view, we usually wont wanna dump money into the sea...

yeah, u guys should encourage him to spend his money and see what's the feedback... good or bad, his problem ma...
yeah, totally... so, umm..... I support him to his own problem! :biggrin: er... wait, i think sumthin wrong with my sentence.. errr... :shcokedcamo:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
y stock engine cannot taruh turbo?

engine cannot tahan ah?

or just proton stock engine cannot tahan turbo only?

how about if Honda stock engine? can taruh turbo?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my kancil 660AT are having some petrol smeel when idle and aircon on..then when i move, the smell no more..wat could be the reason/
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience