Accident At LDP AGAIN?!?!

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
i just saw a accidenat at LDP again.. 2.25am like that...
not sure of the car but the driver i think died on impact...( lying on the floor with newspaper covered over him)
i saw a car that got really fucked up... i think he must have flipped few times b4 hitting the divider...( his car kinda ONTOP of the divider)
wanted to take pics but another car blocking me from the side...
anyone know what happened actually?

i always go back from cafe around 2-3+ am almost everyday...
and i see alot of accidents happen there at night...
most of them are fatal ones...

be careful guys and drive slowly...
after see'ing that accident it kinda scared the shit out of me... :mouth_closed:

bbb7

May 5, 2006
appreciate ur life..........
better slow than accident

Awan Afuqya

Dec 16, 2004
Visit site
The car ended up at the big signboard post in the middle of the road. Car appears to be a 1.7 Civic. Drove by and saw that time the driver was still in the car, passed away.

littlevios

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
from what i saw, it splited into half... cant really see much as on the left hand side of the road alot of cars stopped by and alot of onlookers. what happened actually? it looks v bad from my angle. bt i saw 2 tow trucks there. is there any1 else involve in the accident? hope every1 is ok.

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
the bend turns right ways...
how the hell did the car land ontop of the middle divider when the car was turning right? Oo
well.. i know that there was a fatality there...

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I think they should do something on LDP. I've seen and heard just too many accidents over there. I mean the authorities have done things like warning lights, painted strips before corners and to me it doesn't seem to be working.

Maybe put a fulltime speed trap over there or worst case put a few bumps before those tight corners.

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
again ar stalker in LDP? The next day no need to work wan ar? Ularrssszz.........Next time dun tiong ppl la...see....make ppl accident de.... =/

*tsk tsk*

=D

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
hahaha...
i where got tiong ppl... my car not so keong like yours ler.. ppl tiong me got ler.. :_:
on the way back home mar yesterday...

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Awan Afuqya said:
The car ended up at the big signboard post in the middle of the road. Car appears to be a 1.7 Civic. Drove by and saw that time the driver was still in the car, passed away.
I thought Honda car is strong? With all the safety feature it have, but the driver still.... Maybe he drove too fast or drunk.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
have u guys ever drive around LDP at nite? if u do.. then u'll know why...

last nite i was on my way to TT in kelana Jaya... was minding my own business..

saw shit loads of Sagas, Wiras and even some old school cars... zooming and zig
zagging as they convoy... all with P stickers...

vantageX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
That bend in front of the church in Taman Megah is one of the spots. If you're coming from Sunway and you're turning right there's at least one pot hole on the fast lane if not two. At high speeds that can make you crash. Also there's a small road that links up to the LDP at that bend and cars that come out of there usually just squeeze into traffic forcing others onto the next lane.

If you're coming from Taman Tun, that bend isn't so bad but still seen crashes. Generally there are some idiots who really take it too fast. Even going 80kmh and trying to stay on your own lane is not right.

At least the above bend has warnings. The one near Motorola doesn't have warnings. Its a funny angle and if you were doing about a 100, you'd think you can make it round that corner but it just turns in and you'll be in for a shock if you enter it at a 100 and try to stay on your lane.

Well, I talk a lot but forgot to mention that I've crashed on the LDP as well. 1990 Accord with really bad suspension and a space saver tire on the left rear. Was doing 50-60. Stupid bus pushed me out to the fast lane, there was a small bump there, hit the bump, looked at the meter and was going 60kmh, car just turned by itself into the divider, tried to counter steer but didn't work, front wheels already off the ground.

Hit the divider, spun round, hit that stupid bus, spun again and came back straight on the middle lane. Oh, had the window down and the bonnet broke off and came and hit me on the head, lol...thought was gonna die but was just a bump. Car was pretty totalled, funny side, all 3 good wheels were ruined but space saver tire was in perfect condition still. Cost 5K to get the car running again but doesn't drive as before. But then again, wasn't my car and owner should have changed the suspension. 13 year old suspension doesn't do its job.

Sorry for the long read.

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
tht area...near the LRT station...on LDP
tht corner alwiz hav accident....heard tht area haunted
this mornin went bac home to klg....saw alot of smashed glasses on the floor

tht area seen alot of accident b4
saw rx7 spun out...spinin end up hit divider near the longkang....no one hurt
saw a kembara lying down sideways...passenger side on the floor...driver side toward the sky.....wonder how he did tht....no one hurt oso
few more wira's....satria's....some stock cars as well....all b4 the flyover

most of it....miserable accident....u wud b wondering how tht car end up here n thre....hehehe....just go slow during tht corner....safety! hehe
civic 1.7 not a stable car....the bac tends to swing out 1st...same as SV4 accord

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
LDP is not a correctly - designed highway, it was a rush job.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Some people want fast money, what to do?

Anyway I think those fellows watch too much racing movies already(Initial-D, Fast and Furious....) and want to become hero.

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
yeah... there are 2 deadly turns on the LDP which mostly accidents are fatalities...
the one at LRT/Church and another 1 after giant heading to sunway...infront of yamaha if not mistaken...
too bad i couldnt take pics...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
ace79 said:
LDP is not a correctly - designed highway, it was a rush job.
A highway shouldnt have to many sharp bend....... If u look at highways around the world, all of them are designed with minimal bend as possible....... More bend causes traffic slow down and accidents...... Morever people in Malaysia doesn't concern about their safety by checking their cars suspensions and tyres...... Damn sad...... Night driving is more dangerous than ever when you're tired...... One word to be sured : DONT SPEED!!!!

ed_vin

Known Member
Mar 10, 2006
avoid using 2nd hand tyres....check suspension oso...
well....even if use AD07, we cant control the car oso kenot help...hehehe
err...dont speed? its impossible for malaysian....kekekek sorry bro if i offended someone....sorry! me myself sumtimes gets itchy....speed up, once a while zig zag,
but alwiz keep in mind....don push to the limit, beware of others safety too =)
b number 1 on the track...don b number 1 on the road....kekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday night when i was sleeping,i got a phone call from a public booth.it was my friend who lives in starpark.
he was very scared on the phone and informed me that someone tryed to kill him. after i got his location,i was like van desal...right after his friend was shot buy the 2 angry motorist in fast and fierous .....
my sleep was all clear and about 230am i call a couple of my friends and in fifteen min thay were standby in front of my house i grabed about five parang and stuck it in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience