Myvi Accident @ LDP

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Ride&Handling

Known Member
I was going back from TT with fellow teggerz when i saw dis accident. just to warn me and felow ZTH of this raya hols, to be extra careful when driving and oways remember your loved ones..

fyi, driver and passenger were all alive but cuts and bruises were damn visual..

Attachments

• DSCN0094.jpg
    DSCN0094.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,354
  • DSCN0095.jpg
    DSCN0095.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 936
  • DSCN0098.jpg
    DSCN0098.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 923
  • DSCN0099.jpg
    DSCN0099.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 831
  • DSCN0100.jpg
    DSCN0100.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,013
lol..poor poor driver..
well , LDP is a well known spot for people to drive fast..remember few months back , a group of foreign student died when they crashed heavily ( i think near KJ LRT station ).
i wonder why would they compromise their own safety and other road users..

i've had my share of near misses..most of them on the LDP stretch..:mad:

damn it... Sometimes get traumatized just by thinking that anything could happen when u r speeding...But calm down once I think... "anything can still happen even if you are the most Law abiding citizen"... In short... "SPEED KILLS... But there is no guarantee that driving slow doesnt kill as well..." but DONT DRIVE WHEN U R DRUNK.... now that is something worth following..

this happen i think on thursday midnight if i'm not mistaken... i was on my way back home too... this route was on the way Kelana jaya... @ western digital...

damn... Brand new Myvi... Reminder for all of us...

this just happen last night at 2am..n that car still smells showroom

lol..poor poor driver..
well , LDP is a well known spot for people to drive fast..remember few months back , a group of foreign student died when they crashed heavily ( i think near KJ LRT station ).
i wonder why would they compromise their own safety and other road users..

i've had my share of near misses..most of them on the LDP stretch..:mad:

tat one was Taylor's student if not mistaken...my fren's classmate.....

i think the fella from fast lane wanna cut into left lane to go under the flyover....dangerous place....race a few times with some buggers who cannot leave my tail alone.....pantang see my car....tailgate duwan to let go til cannot see the front lights during the night.....imagine i was doing 180km/h along the KJ LRT station straight road from damansara heading sunway coz this FTO tailgate me duwan let go.....

he/she then cut me n almost accident as the car almost bang the MBPJ "cuci jalan" lorry which is cruising slowly along fast lane at 1am.....that was the first n last time....retired from driving fast....petrol expensive n safety first....plus "wife" complaining so old still wanna racing...hahhahaha

i think the fella from fast lane wanna cut into left lane to go under the flyover....dangerous place....race a few times with some buggers who cannot leave my tail alone.....pantang see my car....tailgate duwan to let go til cannot see the front lights during the night.....imagine i was doing 180km/h along the KJ LRT station straight road from damansara heading sunway coz this FTO tailgate me duwan let go.....

he/she then cut me n almost accident as the car almost bang the MBPJ "cuci jalan" lorry which is cruising slowly along fast lane at 1am.....that was the first n last time....retired from driving fast....petrol expensive n safety first....plus "wife" complaining so old still wanna racing...hahhahaha

reminder for all of us... public roads are not for racing... need to retired also... stop driving dangerously... :banghead::rolleyes:

there was a massive accident along kelana jaya as well. up the flyover heading towards amcorp mall.

hope the driver is safe...looks like the young driver is heading down to KL...but just curious how he turtled..at times its not his fault too...i've met many drivers on drugs or liquor, driving like a fool on the road at that wee hour..however, hope this mate could recover soon..

Cruising is okay but dun speed ... The Faster u go the lesser time you have to react when emergency occur..

Cruising is okay but dun speed ... The Faster u go the lesser time you have to react when emergency occur..

hm... unker rogz... so i guess no chance for me to see flying chicken fly around k?... i'll got u down with pic... hahahaha

make sure u go lighten ur leg wei... hahaha:thefinger:

wow....so new car....
myvi reali easy terbalik....
drive slow slow better....haih...god bless u

actually this is the 3rd time ive seen a myvi terbalik in front of my eyes. and all of the accs includes torn lower arm at front and torn trailing arm at rear. one of it turtled twice and stand on 4 tyres. even the brake disc also pecah.i wonder how thick were their parts ei? flimsy or just too brittle?

Top Bottom