Apr 5, 2009
:thumpdown::stoned:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
hm... well.. say no more... u know, i know and moderators will know.. hahahaha...

anyway, have a nice evening...

BLANk

Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
cool down guys...

yea i do agreed with some coment here...some of the myvi owner really lansi...include those standard stock too...driving fast,zig-zag left to right and etc...

been bully by them on the road for many time alrdy....:bawling:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
cool down guys...

yea i do agreed with some coment here...some of the myvi owner really lansi...include those standard stock too...driving fast,zig-zag left to right and etc...

been bully by them on the road for many time alrdy....:bawling:
second that... say lansi ok la.. still acceptable... but mat rempit owner weh :banghead:

hamzah90

Nov 17, 2009
haiya chill2

for what wanna fight some more?

this world has enough problems alredi maa

let be good and help make this world a better place

and i know what you are talking about ( well that was my friend who was in the car not me)

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
lolx... mane ade fight? finger fight ka?

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
I have to say, there are some mat rempit owners.. Drive myvi like riding motorcycle only.. Cilok here n there.. But not all lah..
Lansi is the driver that thinks he is driving a big engined sports car.. But if cilok2 ala rempit, then what words to clasify this minority?

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
rempit is for bikes leh... cannot use to describe car owners. not only myvi will zig zag. i have seen 7 series or s class zig zag in traffic oso. how to classify them as rempit leh? it is best that we call them ~!@#$%^&*

see... so easy... no need to headache. :biggrin:

drift_devil05

Feb 26, 2008
rempit is for bikes leh... cannot use to describe car owners. not only myvi will zig zag. i have seen 7 series or s class zig zag in traffic oso. how to classify them as rempit leh? it is best that we call them ~!@#$%^&*

see... so easy... no need to headache. :biggrin:
woahh.. finally someone have same thoughts with me... haha

hachiroku clan

Oct 16, 2008
Note taken..
Well we should have a new lingo for reckless drivers.. ~@?%$^/ is not suitable lah, might offend people here..

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Note taken..
Well we should have a new lingo for reckless drivers..
~@?%$^/ is not suitable lah, might offend people.. Huhu
btw those so called 'myviclub' not worth to be called a club if they don care about the safety of other road users..

jombiee

Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
wow...ZTH thread are serious business......
who eat cili taste hot, not hot means you are ok lorrr...

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
And then generalizing is for no brainers.....literally.

yams727

Jul 26, 2009
haha... i second what charles and mizunori said.

irregardless of what vehicle is driven some drivers are just asswipes on the road.

a few of us own a myvi (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th car) and no, i'm certainly no saint - i've had my moments of haphazard driving in the myvi too. but honestly, it's not a rempit's car. of course, it's no luxury, but as a reliable transport it's the best buy money can buy in m'sia. as cliche as it sounds, it's the wise choice.

as for those brainless myviclub drivers that convoyed like fools, they'll get what's coming - what goes around, comes around.

There, is this story of a Preve owner having problem going uphill @ kuala lumpur Tian Hou Gong temple uphill road. What exciting is after complaining to proton, there is this report:

if you undertsand chinese:

http://cforum.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=vi...page%3D1&page=1

* Owner car is a...