Accident At LDP AGAIN?!?!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
zephyr3d said:
whatz wit accident postings? must post each and every accidents in the forum?

Well, I think we should stop it already.. Too long this thread drag and slowy going to other points.

zephyr3d said:
whatz wit accident postings? must post each and every accidents in the forum?

No but it does serve as a reminder that we're all vulnerable out there and a lot more can be done to reduce the amount of road deaths in this country. And it can't be helped that we compare with other countries who have managed to reduce the amount of deaths they have in a year by implementing new laws and redesigning and thinking things out instead of just building something just cause it puts money into someone's pocket in the pretence of making everyone else's life easier.

Look, not trying to insult anyone or bring your day down but the fact is its not getting any better and these days its like survival of the fittest on our roads.

kyheng said:
Well, I think we should stop it already.. Too long this thread drag and slowy going to other points.

Wasn't that the whole point in the first place? Show accident, discuss how we can reduce accidents? I mean if the whole point of this topic was to show and discuss horrifying accidents then we missed the point I think.

Face it, more accidents happen, who is gonna take the rap? The highway designers? Ministers? No, its the car moddies, people like the ones who hang out here in ZTH but truth is not all moddies are baddies. There are some bad ones out there but when are the good ones gonna say something about it and set a good example? I know there's nothing much that we can do when it comes to designing highways and such but we can do a lot when we're out there on the road and maybe that's the whole point of this post/topic.

Cheers mate, if everyone thinks this topic should die then so be it. We all have a right to our opinions. :shades_smile:

To reduce road accidents, first we must know what, why cause them? Most of it is due to human eror, rather than design fault. If all of us will always follow the speed limit, give chance to other people to move, the accidents sure will be reduce.
And if we cannot modify the car on engine, then it will be standard and people will not start to test its limits. Some people just want to modify it so it can go faster.

this thread looking like it's goin off topic ler.. i think people just wanted to share their exprience wor.. not to bang anyone ler... maybe telling people to be caution in some areas of ldp...

y dont we gather all the accidents info on LDP in here (major one), n perhaps it could prevent som readers fr speed again?

start wit me,
the famous evo7 and iswara accidents,

there was a girl driver i think accident near kelana seafood.. bang her car into the gatehouse fr the fastlane (headin to sunway),car burst into flame i think and no survive of course. RIP

few months back, motorcyclist got bang by lorry or sumthin n thus lost control of his bike.. fell and run over by cars,RIP too (leavin blood stains on fast lane for abt week)

Saw a silver pardana crushed onto divider on lane headin sunway (flyover near western digital)

the civic case near LRT or Church in tmn megah, saw the divider gate wide open and sand and stones all over, of course shattered glasses and parts too

FYI,i use LDP daily.. so i would rather being late than nvr reach my destination,pardon me my broken singlish,heehee

Since we all know that LDP is all one way street where divider in the middle along the way. Maybe this story will freak u all out. One day my fren was goin back to subang. According to him tht time was 3.15. He was cruising 80-90km/h at the furniture corner heading to sunway where it's a right turn. My frenz was at the fast lane turning the corber and suddenly......cheng..cheng....cheng.....a car was coming towards him!!!!! I was blur when he told me the story coz as we all know LDP is one way street n the middle divider is damn higher than a pajero. WHere the hell is that car come from? haha..my fren had no idea also...end up my fren bang him n was told by my fren that the "Uncle" was drunk. From my thought i guess the uncle come out from the turn at the petronas located at sungai way. SO bcareful when doin tht turn....might end up a treler instead a car next time!!!

kelvin_dawson said:
Since we all know that LDP is all one way street where divider in the middle along the way. Maybe this story will freak u all out. One day my fren was goin back to subang. According to him tht time was 3.15. He was cruising 80-90km/h at the furniture corner heading to sunway where it's a right turn. My frenz was at the fast lane turning the corber and suddenly......cheng..cheng....cheng.....a car was coming towards him!!!!! I was blur when he told me the story coz as we all know LDP is one way street n the middle divider is damn higher than a pajero. WHere the hell is that car come from? haha..my fren had no idea also...end up my fren bang him n was told by my fren that the "Uncle" was drunk. From my thought i guess the uncle come out from the turn at the petronas located at sungai way. SO bcareful when doin tht turn....might end up a treler instead a car next time!!!

u must be kidding ryte ??!!... damn scary wei... :mouth_closed:

Last edited:
another major pile up near 1U, one harrier and one bike, sumhow the harrier squeeze the bike towards the concrete divider.... bike total lost harrier got bounce off and front end facing left shoulder of the road and it actually block off the exit fr 1U.. sigh,RIP to any fatalities.. :confused_smile:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom