Accessory Shop Recommandation

panaroL

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
how bout ICE shops in gombak/setapak/danau kota area? any recommended ones? i've tried the acc shops behind plaza idaman, but they all just looking for quick profit and in the end results im not happy with:banghead:

\

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
did mine at Automotive Genesis,Seri Kembangan:wavey:......look for Howie Choo........a happy customer here:driver:

bikerz

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
CN shah alam where? section?

Bump: CN shah alam where? section?

lkk

Known Member
Jan 20, 2004
monster garage sunway...the bos(ken) do a very good tuning for audio system...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL

Sky222

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
AU
My best recommended ICE Shop in Bdr Mahkota SG LONG Cheras

Reasonable Price and Good Workmanship

My car , my friend and my customer car also done by him ... they all happy with the pricing and workmanship

Installation done by the Shop boss itself ( 1 man show )

Shop 90% of sales of the shop is from Audio

Name : NANO Audio

Recognition : MACE Audio Challenge Singapore

Stellar : Authorised Distributor and Installer
Precision Power : Authorised Distributor and Installer
Memphis : Authorised Distributor and Installer

Interested can call me i bring u go 0172987818 Simon

Ah_Tat

Jun 7, 2006
The car audio accessories shop I would like to recomment is.. Audio Region Enterprise
They are located sungai buluh...

My car... and a lot of my friends cars are done by them...
The boss is very kind and friendly....They are mostly in SQ installation...
but the SPL also did it before.... all the players are very satisfy with their installation and services..

Brands selling : Clarion, JBL, JL Audio, RS Audio, Zapco, Focal and etc.....

Any requirement... can pm me... i will give you the boss number to you... or.. i can bring you to the place...

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
did mine at Automotive Genesis,Seri Kembangan:wavey:......look for Howie Choo........a happy customer here:driver:
another happy customer here but i look for jensen wong~! mention my name there~! :) my bro and my dad also satisfied with his job~!
diz guy i can say he more to SQ rather than SPL~! but still not a problem for him to do SPL

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
Jensen's good as well:wavey:.......just that i met Howie first:biggrin:....but these dudes are much more friendlier than to those in some famous shop...tak mau layan at all just b'coz driving Waja n being Indian.....not my fauly ma,never study ploperly skool time:rofl::rofl::rofl:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
i kena both Jensen n Howie's poison la,from the day i bought cd1200 from them,not even 2 weeks,swapped to cd7100...hahaha.......wanna sell this one too,upgrade......

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
thought of it....the eclipse soundmonitor........but here diff to get......perhaps Singapore la since i'm in JB now.....lots of Singaporean using Mcintosh:listen:.......not yet la for me......Jensen's city,is it??i envy the soundproof done up in their car......every part is covered up......if only Dynamat company owner was related to me:rolleyes:......u listened to the new Marantz amp they have??

Last edited:

angeldeservetosleep

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
heaven
www.myteamcity.com
hahahha difficult??? no lah~! go order from jensen got laa... the 3 series sound monitor about 13K or 14K if not mistaken. yes yes his city~! all i can say his car is one of the best i ever listen tO~!

macintosh is damn good HU for high end~! u go the final MACE at south city plaza? got 1 civic using macintosh HU, TRU technology amp and AD speakers~! i know one of the judge there. he tell me that he very obsess with the car... hahaha
according to jensen, singaporean car ICE hell yes good~! clarity if too good to be true~! but they didnt get play the time alignment yet or shall i say not good at it. the sound came out right from speaker not from dashboard one~!
got plenty good HU for high end but we also rarely to hear it coz less marketing. if u go around see the MACE forumers, u might know the thing.
last time i got invitation for MACE roadshow but didnt go~! still study bro... hihihi

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hybrid vehicles in general were designed from the offset to conserve more fuel by means of an electric engine or such. Therefore, tuning a hybrid for more power totally contradicts the original purpose. Nonetheless, when the hybrid in question is a Porsche, or a Cayenne Hybrid to be specific, you really can’t be blamed for wanting a little more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience