4G93T Club

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
jaydee ...

count me in ...

but this friday till next friday on standby la ...

need to inform the possible dates earlier

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
JD: i have exp the same thing... aircond reset to max...radio cant on... the prob is.... 1 damn fuse blow... mine is the 15amp... the sucks part is... searching for the damn fuse.. need to crawl here n there...

tips: take a test pen... modified the handle so that u can attached wire to it so u can ground it to ur car body....then sharpen a bit the test pen....so that u can test which fuse is blow (no light at test pen ) without taking out fuse 1 by 1...

hope help....

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Thanks calvin00cool!

Allright great... then after your standby time we do la NFS.. Maybe around end of this month.

now at lease got some agree, also can call lazarus, zul & am
Will announce the date later... now we can carry on with our car discussion.. :D

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
JD: i have exp the same thing... aircond reset to max...radio cant on... the prob is.... 1 damn fuse blow... mine is the 15amp... the sucks part is... searching for the damn fuse.. need to crawl here n there...

tips: take a test pen... modified the handle so that u can attached wire to it so u can ground it to ur car body....then sharpen a bit the test pen....so that u can test which fuse is blow (no light at test pen ) without taking out fuse 1 by 1...

hope help....
Wow.. thanks man!
Where is the fuse located? in the Fuse box? Cos I checked every fuse in there... all seem to be ok... :banghead:
now Send to the accessories shop they tak 2 days to do it... when the car driving out again, the CD player off again.. then send it back to them... :hmmmm: sigh.....

mazda16

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
jacky gsr: just normal change a bigger turbo only, infact jb got many 350-500hp monster gsr!! mine just alittle small boy gsr out there. By the way now dun dare speeding even on highway..haha old liao laa..

DjRevo: not so soon bro..slowly get the item for upgrade needs then 1 short put inside workshop sleep there. of cos save money for it too. intercooler, piping & banana already cost 3k!!!

mazda16: hope this turbo is good for gsr. ya..banana itself already 1.5k!! Hows ur car bro? i heard u wan to sell ur car? EVO 1 spoiler still available hehehehe.
nop yet selling.....still in my mind to selling...bcoz i got neo to maintain.hehehehe
spoiler sold already.......been long time lepak tt with u.....???

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
jaydee...

Me also want to go TT.....
NFS got the cover already????

Help le my car bur bur bur at 1.1bar??? is it fuelpump???

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
jaydee..why send to accessories shop...send it to ur conversion wokshop la they do ur wiring rite..
accessories shop all cincai2 punye kerja...

juz my 2cent bro..

waa...musang boosting 1.1bar but not changing fuel pump kar..??
how ur car setting..how ur up boost..??

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
buy only...expensive abit la coz i untung at workmanship only
btw i hav no stok evo/gsr tiptop condition if u wish 2 install original style tapping style..

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
musang ...

no la ...

havent got the cover yet ...

if you have pm me the price k ...

jaydee, yaa do it at conversion shop ...

mine has similar problem before ... sent to acc. shop they pull 1 wyre pay rm50 then ok ... 6 months later after washing the engine bay ... next day car cud not start ...

then send to my workshop, the check for 2 days and till now ok already ...

what they did was they replace all my wiring and take out the rojak wiring ... :)

jacky_GSR

3,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2005
kuyeen: if got...how much?? i wan buy only...got rust also nvm...as long as the glass is cun...

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
kuyeen...

Hahahaha. not enought boost... wakakakaka.

What fuel pump to use??? walbro to expensive... up my boost with blitz SBC twin solenoid. old version one.... HKS FCD and still bur bur bur..... I think need to follow NFS put Emanageinside....

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
Last night read on fuel pump articel given by maxx to me. read out and found out the pump power supply is below than 12V.I got reading 11.2V is it why my car bur bur???
MKIV.COM - Fuel Pump Upgrade Guide

can nissan or supra fuel pump do the job???
want to DIY today put a rellay at the fuel pump wire and get direct battery to connect to fuel pump..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anybody have try LSD aftermarket from Matspeed or Powerzone?
How about the performance?
Can share the experience?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience