4G93T Club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
NFS: bad day for cover crack?anyway,no big deal...replaced it then everything will be fine.

oh yeah,im not sure who will be intrested on CUSCO intercooler piping (evo style) its blue in colour...my fren wanna let go at rm5xx including trading ur std intercooler hose,but for sure the hose must be for evo intercooler.anything jt pm me.

and another thing is...jt to share an experience.yest nite when im cruising bek using nkve...its almost near rawang toll d,a bunch of Farking*** civic clan (1 yellow EF,few EK;s wf domani n 99 spec) tailgate me n group me in the middle of the highway in a sudden.i was like WTF as im driving on the middle lane wf 100km/j...no car at each side of the lane. their intention its simple,they r asking for a race...as when they taigate n rounded me,they revved their enjine like they r the beast.man,it was so ugly to c this...i jt drove slowly and headed to the toll...and they left straight headed to the north. i wonder if they really care for other safety of users?...for now on,i;ll keep some hard object in my car,in case the 2nd round...i'll gv them a good n hard HELLO*.for the civic clan,they r SUCKS !!!!

rajie

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2005
pantai hillpark
when his wastegate open even the VTEC famous sound also cannot hear ...his car sound and as fast as a fighter jet passing by u ....

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
wow DJ's car so fast 1 ah?now only i know...too bad im a stockie...so no play play...hahah

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
wahhh ... what an experience Calvin???!!! WTF???

Those VTECs must have mod kaw2 to dare challenge liddat ... WTF??!!

DJRevo jet fighter mesti la can teach them a lesson ...

But for us stockies calvin, we better stay low right?? Think you did a good thing there ... shud hv snapped some pictures and post it over here ...

Calvin: got gsrt head cover for sale ah? Currently using sgti head cover la ... so far ok but not syiok la since knowing its sgti ...

calvin00cool

3,000 RPM
May 26, 2004
kl
NFS: snapped photo?lol i wish to...but my hp is out of reach...haha...

gsrT head?i try ask my mechanic....now i c those civic also i wan womit...haha

u mistaken 1 thing,im stokie...u r not :P

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
tsk tsk rajie and his nonsense again. u guys shud see rajie when he is under the influence of alcohol. dubbed the mad man of bangsar. his b8 will be screaming

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
wooo hooo like that oso can ke those civic clan??? road bully or what?? better carefull loh...

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
NFS : Amacam bro.... Nvm la... Sgti head cover line abit ma... hehe... mau minum call me la..

calvin00cool: Most probably they think they have gang they can out number you.. they just wanna bully since they see turbo.... so just don't care about them... If we all come out 1 group we bully them back.. kekek... damn those civics..... ;-)

Anyone experience your aircond resets everytime you start the car? My car having this problem now... CD player cannot on, horn cannot work,.... sigh..

Also there is a slight leak at my engine's head after doing PnP and having a 1.5mm metal gasket. What seem to be a problem. Need you guys to share experience! Thanks in advance!

Also anybody interested for a GSR official TT?
The last 2 months I did was a success.. many ppl turn up... but last month nobody seem to be interested... I'm planning to do another one... but need to confirm the attendees.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
jaydee ...

count me in ...

but this friday till next friday on standby la ...

need to inform the possible dates earlier

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
JD: i have exp the same thing... aircond reset to max...radio cant on... the prob is.... 1 damn fuse blow... mine is the 15amp... the sucks part is... searching for the damn fuse.. need to crawl here n there...

tips: take a test pen... modified the handle so that u can attached wire to it so u can ground it to ur car body....then sharpen a bit the test pen....so that u can test which fuse is blow (no light at test pen ) without taking out fuse 1 by 1...

hope help....

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
Thanks calvin00cool!

Allright great... then after your standby time we do la NFS.. Maybe around end of this month.

now at lease got some agree, also can call lazarus, zul & am
Will announce the date later... now we can carry on with our car discussion.. :D

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
JD: i have exp the same thing... aircond reset to max...radio cant on... the prob is.... 1 damn fuse blow... mine is the 15amp... the sucks part is... searching for the damn fuse.. need to crawl here n there...

tips: take a test pen... modified the handle so that u can attached wire to it so u can ground it to ur car body....then sharpen a bit the test pen....so that u can test which fuse is blow (no light at test pen ) without taking out fuse 1 by 1...

hope help....
Wow.. thanks man!
Where is the fuse located? in the Fuse box? Cos I checked every fuse in there... all seem to be ok... :banghead:
now Send to the accessories shop they tak 2 days to do it... when the car driving out again, the CD player off again.. then send it back to them... :hmmmm: sigh.....

mazda16

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
jacky gsr: just normal change a bigger turbo only, infact jb got many 350-500hp monster gsr!! mine just alittle small boy gsr out there. By the way now dun dare speeding even on highway..haha old liao laa..

DjRevo: not so soon bro..slowly get the item for upgrade needs then 1 short put inside workshop sleep there. of cos save money for it too. intercooler, piping & banana already cost 3k!!!

mazda16: hope this turbo is good for gsr. ya..banana itself already 1.5k!! Hows ur car bro? i heard u wan to sell ur car? EVO 1 spoiler still available hehehehe.
nop yet selling.....still in my mind to selling...bcoz i got neo to maintain.hehehehe
spoiler sold already.......been long time lepak tt with u.....???

musang

Known Member
Sep 12, 2005
Nilai&Bangi
jaydee...

Me also want to go TT.....
NFS got the cover already????

Help le my car bur bur bur at 1.1bar??? is it fuelpump???

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
jaydee..why send to accessories shop...send it to ur conversion wokshop la they do ur wiring rite..
accessories shop all cincai2 punye kerja...

juz my 2cent bro..

waa...musang boosting 1.1bar but not changing fuel pump kar..??
how ur car setting..how ur up boost..??

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
buy only...expensive abit la coz i untung at workmanship only
btw i hav no stok evo/gsr tiptop condition if u wish 2 install original style tapping style..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, just a quick one here.....

Question: Are you the same Petrolhead after you have married, or once having a relationship with a woman? Did you miss anything about cars now, compared to when you were single?

I just met up my old buddy from NZ, and his car life changed so much once he is into a relationship with a girl now.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience