4G91 Gang..

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Maybe..i don't mind about it...but the result differ while on the road....:biggrin:

Just suka-suka only.....first time expirience in dyno....what factor can decrease or increase the hp?

More money, more h/p can get.....hehehehh
differ on d road? meaning u can beat those other 91 with higher HP on d road?? higher torque?? :confused:
always though high HP means = better.hahaha

naked racer

Feb 26, 2010
south australia
hi all im new here so im not sure how this works yet but does anyone know where i can get a free 4g91 carberator workshop manual from i cant find one on the net

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
manual,as in a book?? ermmm..sorry,but i cant help on that..duno abt others..
mine's fuel injecd... Not even in the net?? weird...though everything can be found in the net..hehehe

naked racer

Feb 26, 2010
south australia
thanks for your reply mate. i live in south australia and i just got a cc lancer with the 4g91 carb motor. the guy i got it from didnt even kno what sort of motor it was thats why he sold it. but i reckon its because its so hard to get parts and if you find the rite part it costs a fortune and the timings out so i got to get that sorted some how. i took it to ultra tune and they said theres nothing they can do because this motor is not on file.

p.s. any ideas on how to go about this?

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
parts,well cud be mated with those from the 4G series.as what i hav learn over the years..reading and asking around..
but i thought those engines sud be relatively easy to repair as it does not have much electrical, censors etc here and there..

naked racer

Feb 26, 2010
south australia
your rite on that but my problem is i need the timing done and i cant do that without the workshop manual. everywere i go they tell me they have never herd about a 4g91 only 4g15-92-93 even the mitsubishi head office doesnt know. im realy stuck on this i dont know what to do. as soon as i get a workshop manual or someone that knows about my motor i can move on to other things that need to be fixed but i have to get the harder things out of the way first. is there anyone else on here with the 4g91 carb motor

p.s. sorry for making you read so much lol

azrin95

Known Member
Jul 11, 2008
differ on d road? meaning u can beat those other 91 with higher HP on d road?? higher torque?? :confused:
always though high HP means = better.hahaha

Yup, higher torque....

Thanks alvin.....

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
your rite on that but my problem is i need the timing done and i cant do that without the workshop manual. everywere i go they tell me they have never herd about a 4g91 only 4g15-92-93 even the mitsubishi head office doesnt know. im realy stuck on this i dont know what to do. as soon as i get a workshop manual or someone that knows about my motor i can move on to other things that need to be fixed but i have to get the harder things out of the way first. is there anyone else on here with the 4g91 carb motor

p.s. sorry for making you read so much lol
i dont know about you,but try looking 4 those old school mechanics..i mean those mechanic that reply purely on experience and knowledge..the time where computers/gadgets have not yet existed. Coz most new mechanic only knows how to plug in the diagnose machine thingy, or read the manual to get things done..shows that they dont really know what they are doing yet..But with newer cars nowadays,cant blame them for using these stuff though..

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
i'm here.. hehehehe

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
the rest all not around di ah? or waiting for weekday masuk office only login spend some time in ZTH? hahahaha...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
still here... hhehee.. not much to talk about ody...

ayell

500 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Segamat JHR
Heyy ACQ how are you doin? I was in Miri last week, but my schedule is pack, can't get time to yumcha with you.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
hey ayell,..have been good..not much change since the last time though..hahaha..just started working,so now can slowly plan what i wana do nxt..in terms of mods..hehehe..but also thinking of getting an EG4 with a B18Cr... 91 maybe daily use..will c...
was also very bz last month,only now abit more relax..just let me knw if ur in miri again aite..

chromeless1

Known Member
Jan 11, 2007
hi guys...im new here & just plonk in 4g91 engine...and old engine actually...
hehehe..nice meeting u guys..been reading earlier post of this thread but didnt keep on track much coz at that time..still 4g15..ehehe...anywy...this engine is good..pickup is better...
and from reviews..i was amaze with the fc..but it turns out mine was not up to the par from other forumers..is ah yoong (i forgot the mech's name..is correct?) still there? been thinking of going to see him to check what's wrong with my engine...apart from tb prob..fc is about 9km/litre..worse then my previous 4g15..hehe..mind to share guys..ive change my plug&cables,engine oil is eneos 10-40,extractor right now using gti's..and the exhaust note sometimes like misfiring...anyone can help?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I park my car near a pretty dusty area, there is construction work about 5-10 meters away.

even if I park there for an hour or so, dust sticks on the paint fast.

Is there any way to avoid this? or any way to get rid of the dust as soon as I start driving?

It's driving me nuts ! I just washed the car on the way to work, and by lunctime, i have a nice layer of yellow dust on the paintwork.

I have nightmares even thinking about the long term effects. And I cant keep washing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience