4g67 turbo..

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro U Need to search or google the Comp Map OF 20g Wheel to get the CFM ...there's no turboshop sell the cfm bro..:love:

cfm is cubic feet per minute bro...
maybe he's asking for the compressor map of 20g in a TD05 compressor housing...

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
Limited stock skang... Ade kat rear seat blkg kete gua... keke... will pass it to our

ZTH BELOVED SIFUZZZ OF TURBO....
THE MAGNIFICENT JINKL

:adore::adore::adore:
:congrats::congrats::congrats:
:party:
haha ..U should call him...:adore:

The 'MAGNUSFPcent' JinKL..HEHE :love:

mlebuangetmetupliket

May 27, 2010
jakarta
da pic...

:driver::driver::driver::biggrin::biggrin:

but i have a lit bit trouble here mate... overheating when on a traffic jam.. shall i change the fan or replace my old radiator with 2 ply custom? any sugestion?

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
da pic...

:driver::driver::driver::biggrin::biggrin:

but i have a lit bit trouble here mate... overheating when on a traffic jam.. shall i change the fan or replace my old radiator with 2 ply custom? any sugestion?
Oem double layer radiator should be good enough. Oem fan should also be fine. So, there are 4 possibility for the temperature rise.

1) faulty fans-get evo's fan set. The flow is stronger
2) faulty thermostat-throw it away or get a new one.
3) stucked radiator-get evo's used or buy new proton wira 1.6 auto's.
4) hose to expansion tank or the expansion tank is leaking-check n replace.
4) worse case scenario, head bengkok. Normally will continuously overheat.

For 2 & 3, of course u can take the opportunity to upgrade to better stuff. Low temperature thermostat n alu radiator.

Of course u should also check for any leakages around the engine bay.

Nice classic ride u have there. Happy cny.

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
Sorry for the disruption...hehehe...i got 4g67 block alreadt bore to fit the vr4 piston(included)..oil squiter already inserted...vr4 flywheel and oil cooler adapter..complete with custom form..hehehe...just plug and play...car sold already so no need the block anymore...sorry to promo...sory sory...eeekkeekekeke....msg me ok....or cal/sms 0168817191

nija

Known Member
Aug 2, 2007
Hi there all Sifus
I'm one of the 67T owner, I've done my project last year for almost 6 months (started Jan - June 2010). Bought the engine kosong + engine stuffs from Mell Amir (HDT Motorsports), Turbo from Firdaus (SpeedSpin) and other mix stuffs from others. So far I'm really satisfied with the setup. In process to step it up a little bit more with 2nd stage mods (camshaft + cam pulley). Hope can get some knowledge from the Sifus for my next step project...:driver: :adore:

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
guys anyone know estimate halfcut price for vr4,vr4 rs,evo 123, 4g67? ...if wira 1.8 c99 body/satria gti/putra can legally endorse 2.0 4g63t?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
guys anyone know estimate halfcut price for vr4,vr4 rs,evo 123, 4g67? ...if wira 1.8 c99 body/satria gti/putra can legally endorse 2.0 4g63t?
mine also c99 putra 1.8 body but cannot endorse already since i think it was 2007 or 2005 :confused: but i remember last time in the good old days 1.8 can go to 2.0 and rightly so because we meet the requirement of the less than 25% increase hell its only a 10%-11% increase from our original capacity i dont know why they even stopped allowing that
i understand the lower capacity cars lah but even the 1.8 :banghead:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

can any sifu here help educate me further on the tolerance of the 4g67 STOCK internals to boost
i mean based on real life experience if not you own car also ok lah but you have actually seen how much boost it can handle before kaboom :biggrin:
coz im on a real tight budget now and need to change engine so might consider just getting a 4g67 short block and just bolting on everything with ARP head studs only
so i would like to know how much would be the max boost you think those stock internals can handle i dont want to rebore also if possible to save costs rather spend it somewhere else like gearbox aso as for me the 200cc difference isnt that much to fight for :rolleyes:
i would really like some feedback on this :itsme:

turbo_fit

Jan 25, 2007
ok thx bro. Stock 4g67 can hold 0.6-0.9 bar i think but with proper tune air n fuel. Ive bolt on tdo4 on my 04 idsi honda jazz for 3 years with stock internal n dastek unichip+2 xtra vr4 injector wif custm adaptor on trotel body. Daily boost 0.6-0.8...sometime 1-1.2 bar on highway. I never got problem.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
ok thx bro. Stock 4g67 can hold 0.6-0.9 bar i think but with proper tune air n fuel. Ive bolt on tdo4 on my 04 idsi honda jazz for 3 years with stock internal n dastek unichip+2 xtra vr4 injector wif custm adaptor on trotel body. Daily boost 0.6-0.8...sometime 1-1.2 bar on highway. I never got problem.
im using microtech to tune plus joshua is my tuner so i think the tuning part should be done very well im just worried about the hardware limit :banghead:
ohhh how i wish i had the cash for some wiseco pistons :biggrin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
mine also c99 putra 1.8 body but cannot endorse already since i think it was 2007 or 2005 :confused: but i remember last time in the good old days 1.8 can go to 2.0 and rightly so because we meet the requirement of the less than 25% increase hell its only a 10%-11% increase from our original capacity i dont know why they even stopped allowing that
i understand the lower capacity cars lah but even the 1.8 :banghead:

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

can any sifu here help educate me further on the tolerance of the 4g67 STOCK internals to boost
i mean based on real life experience if not you own car also ok lah but you have actually seen how much boost it can handle before kaboom :biggrin:
coz im on a real tight budget now and need to change engine so might consider just getting a 4g67 short block and just bolting on everything with ARP head studs only
so i would like to know how much would be the max boost you think those stock internals can handle i dont want to rebore also if possible to save costs rather spend it somewhere else like gearbox aso as for me the 200cc difference isnt that much to fight for :rolleyes:
i would really like some feedback on this :itsme:
If an E3 O stock engine can take 1.5bar well tuned, I dun understand y a 4G67 can't take 1.2 bar well tuned. Afterall, it's 0.5 CR difference....

Well, a 4G67 short block is same as the 4G63T(VR4) short block... Same stroke, same rods.... Just bore different... And they are 6 bolts... Strong solid engine...

Install ARP head studs is a good investment. Use 1.5mm metal gasket is a cheap way to decompress... So, dun worry about the engine... If it's tuned well... happy modding...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
If an E3 O stock engine can take 1.5bar well tuned, I dun understand y a 4G67 can't take 1.2 bar well tuned. Afterall, it's 0.5 CR difference....

Well, a 4G67 short block is same as the 4G63T(VR4) short block... Same stroke, same rods.... Just bore different... And they are 6 bolts... Strong solid engine...

Install ARP head studs is a good investment. Use 1.5mm metal gasket is a cheap way to decompress... So, dun worry about the engine... If it's tuned well... happy modding...
hehe thx bro yeah my evo 3 also now i scared until i used 1.8mm metal head gasket
so i think that will do well on the 4g67 as well with the evo head to lower compression as well
or maybe a 2mm metal head gasket just to be safe
yeah i really like the rods and crank but the pistons is the only thing im worried about
yeah for me ARP is a must for all turbo engine i learnt that the hard way when my stock headbolts stretched :banghead:

nikolaiski

Known Member
Nov 4, 2005

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls refer to this thread for my story. http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51846

Im do need your honest feedback and your qoute if possible. i hope u wun ask me to rebuilt my engine just due to wan business. whahahahaha
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience