4AGZE & CA18 piston in 4G93T

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008
I heard that those piston can fit into 4G93T and can boosting more than ori piston. Does anybody knows about that?

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:idea: dont use those old school idea..........!
:listen:get the compression calculate, adjust it with metal gasket..! head stud can help u to boost little bit more.

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
:idea: dont use those old school idea..........!
:listen:get the compression calculate, adjust it with metal gasket..! head stud can help u to boost little bit more.
you also can calculate the compression even you are using the 'old school' stuff :biggrin:...i've boost gsr with stock gsr head stud to 1.7bar with no problem...for me the weakness of the gsr is at the conrod not the head stud....i've use other 'rojak' conrod to solve that problem...:slug:

Bump:
I heard that those piston can fit into 4G93T and can boosting more than ori piston. Does anybody knows about that?
yes...both can..i'm prefer ca18:idea:

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
you also can calculate the compression even you are using the 'old school' stuff :biggrin:...i've boost gsr with stock gsr head stud to 1.7bar with no problem...for me the weakness of the gsr is at the conrod not the head stud....i've use other 'rojak' conrod to solve that problem...:slug:
u got that right, the GSR conrod is as thin as a lidi.. how to withstand the torture of high boost..

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:cheers::wavey:no offence bro!!!! my knowlage start from 90s! stock running low...! u know wat i mean! :idea:we should purpose more new tech! using proper billet or forge stuff, price just alittle bit diff.. from pulling off from 1 complete engine. i know that it can take 1.7bar but go to sepang have a few run than u know what i mean..:cheers: :nurse:1.7bar mean every gears up n down..

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
:cheers::wavey:no offence bro!!!! my knowlage start from 90s! stock running low...! u know wat i mean! :idea:we should purpose more new tech! using proper billet or forge stuff, price just alittle bit diff.. from pulling off from 1 complete engine. i know that it can take 1.7bar but go to sepang have a few run than u know what i mean..:cheers: :nurse:1.7bar mean every gears up n down..
did you ever heard about trg(kmaman) gsr satria that "tapau" many evo/vr4 in mid 20's?even nuar subang been left behind with that car,that car only use cheap chopshop ca18t rod...every mechanic know that hi-peformance rod is good but if they have other alternatives that can cut down their build cost why not?one more thing...did you know how high did that car boost?2.3bar...:smokin:

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
did you ever heard about trg(kmaman) gsr satria that "tapau" many evo/vr4 in mid 20's?even nuar subang been left behind with that car,that car only use cheap chopshop ca18t rod...every mechanic know that hi-peformance rod is good but if they have other alternatives that can cut down their build cost why not?one more thing...did you know how high did that car boost?2.3bar...:smokin:
:wavey:i'm on neutral !:biggrin:this way is not going to boost Malaysia motorsport my friend, that left behind car is not going anywhere, it just have a ok ok power to ratio....
2bar+ is ok with me.....
bet or no bet they should put their name on SIC, to let outsider see it!
i mansion this at BEST TUNER!!!!:biggrin:

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
:wavey:i'm on neutral !:biggrin:this way is not going to boost Malaysia motorsport my friend, that left behind car is not going anywhere, it just have a ok ok power to ratio....
2bar+ is ok with me.....
bet or no bet they should put their name on SIC, to let outsider see it!
i mansion this at BEST TUNER!!!!:biggrin:
you are really off from the topic of this thread...the thread starter just want to know if both piston can or not be use at gsr...why you just slap someone by saying don't use that old school idea...i'm not being rude here but only want to make things clear...my self use hi-performance rod/piston for my car and still learning about mod-tech but for it's not nice to shoot someone that willing to mod his car using low cost parts....give them a chance to built their own engine suitable with their budget..not all that loves motorsport have a mountain of money...

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:adore:misunderstood!!!!
sorry if i slap anyone...:adore:
:idea:i think we should show the proper way n spare the engine the coming gen...!
:hmmmm:if showing how to ROJAK stuff n saying 2.3bar can take will broke them even worse,they need their car to drove around not reserve alot at woskshop(mod to be last) I'm not arguing my bro! hope u understand!

hanslin

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
:biggrin:the war is over.........
no matter what piston the important things to check is, make sure the piston speed is in range, bore clearance! fit long lasting/ lose power gain but there is disadvantage n comp

Bump:
:biggrin:the war is over.........
no matter what piston the important things to check is, make sure the piston speed is in range, bore clearance! fit long lasting/ lose power gain but there is disadvantage n comp
:listen:the more detail work the better u guys get!!

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
i'm just answer the thread starter question base on my knowledge...peace

ayul

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
i agree with propiping..GSR the problem is conrod..last time i use tdo5 evo3,AFC NEO, boost 1.5...no problem maaa...:burnout::burnout:

mrevo

Known Member
Jun 24, 2008

Bump:

yes...both can..i'm prefer ca18:idea:
i agree with u coz pulse of engine is the piston & conrod.

Bump: then..how about the conrod? also used CA18 or others?

proPIPING

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
i agree with u coz pulse of engine is the piston & conrod.

ca18 can and b8t...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s not what you’re thinking, this isn’t the rumoured two-door baby Cayenne from Porsche but is the work of UK-based tuning firm Merdad. They let slip on the project back in September and now they have some real life shots of their Cayenne Coupe that debuted in London last month...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience