22nd November 09 Sepang Circuit Open Track Day...

Reed1

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
Yup yup yup... every one at Toyota stables had a great blast.......

rain + sic = damn slippery! but i like..... feel like driving on ice.... remind me of my touge run at Sumpitan, Perak.... huhuhu

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Woo hooo !!!
km_chew - nice meeting you for the 2nd time...fast car, good skill you have there...
You didn't notice me kut .. I promise you next time i join your TT session .. Time is always against me :rolleyes:

There were 2 superfast Toyota yesterday, Red KE70 and Red Starlet turbo . Damn kau fast ..

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
Woo hooo !!!

it was fun...
although it was raining in the early hour...hut turn out to be fun in the end...
km_chew - nice meeting you for the 2nd time...fast car, good skill you have there...
Sil80-13 and TRD.AE92 - where were you ?
others Toyota member...thanx for everthing...
especilly the good manners that we've showed on the track...

yesterday...SIC was conquered by Corolla's... :biggrin:
it's was a fun and great day...with good sportsmanship...kudos to you all...
Aiya... Chin, you didn't notice my previous thread meh? I already mention I might FFK, due to I have emergency case at Ipoh there ma...
But the Sil80 miss up, is really not tolerate at all! He held the event, but hisself FFK.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
There were 2 superfast Toyota yesterday, Red KE70 and Red Starlet turbo . Damn kau fast ..
yeah..the red KE70 driven by a seasoned MME driver. very smooth setup with lotsa grip. AD07 front, Federal 595-rsr back. a lethal combination for tat car ystd...:)

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
yeah..the red KE70 driven by a seasoned MME driver. very smooth setup with lotsa grip. AD07 front, Federal 595-rsr back. a lethal combination for tat car ystd...:)
Went to talk to him (ah choy) :) to know the 'fast' reason for myself. Good old chap. My cantonese not good, i misinterpret lotsa things.

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Woo hooo !!!

it was fun...
although it was raining in the early hour...hut turn out to be fun in the end...
Sil80-13 and TRD.AE92 - where were you ?
others Toyota member...thanx for everthing...
especilly the good manners that we've showed on the track...

yesterday...SIC was conquered by Corolla's... :biggrin:
it's was a fun and great day...with good sportsmanship...kudos to you all...
Hi,

I was there. PCF8899. I also met with T-la & Wong.
Anyway, the last round I did not go as I need to rush home as got something on.
Anyway, happy to have you all joins. The SEG with sunroof quite fast & skill.... Haha.....:driver:

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
some are nice drivers, especially an EVO3 who was tailgating me like an inch from the bumper, and after Turn14, overtook me and wave and smile.
Owh! are you in the 'flatblack' SEG bro? :biggrin:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Hahahhaa... yes.. been long time never can drive like this ... and bro chin, u so bz that day.. hahaha!!! siap buka table... buka baju... :thefinger:

I was wonder... who is the seg goldish color who suddenly attack me during the straight podium stretch from behind and chop beside me... hahahha!!! Sorry r... if i was blocking ur road... coz i dun have good tyre... I had a serious understeer all the time.. but ^-^ hahaha!!! someone told me it was a old otai here nicked under KM****... :biggrin:

and its seriously FUN!~ :D and i am addicted.... :banghead:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
hahaha...that table history already...semua yg duduk bapak budak... :biggrin:

that gold SEG like a bird of prey searching a prey among others...look for potential one...
one found the prey will run, he'll chase it...

How's your friend's Fiat ?

vodevil

Nov 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
tak puas la yesterday... i couldn't drive much until the last 80mins of the track session. my car had slicks. tried driving in the wets... came out after 2 laps. i was slipping around everywhere, and it was quite scary with the amount of cars spun out... especially the FD2 civic or was it FD2R which was fish tailing at most of the turns

definitely going again this sunday... if it doesn't rain!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Hi,
The SEG with sunroof quite fast & skill.... Haha.....:driver:
I saw a few SEG with sunroof.

sbirdz said:
I was wonder... who is the seg goldish color who suddenly attack me during the straight podium stretch from behind and chop beside me... hahahha!!! Sorry r... if i was blocking ur road... coz i dun have good tyre... I had a serious understeer all the time.. but ^-^ hahaha!!! someone told me it was a old otai here nicked under KM****... :biggrin:

and its seriously FUN!~ :D and i am addicted...
Just testing the racechrono lap time, user problem la (still dunno how to use) . Lolx, the rear car have a responsibility on the front car safety as well. It's not just, take care of my own and biar kan the rest of the pple. Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:

chinozie said:
that gold SEG like a bird of prey searching a prey among others...look for potential one...
one found the prey will run, he'll chase it...
There is a number of gold SEG that sunday <---- :driver:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
I saw a few SEG with sunroof.

Just testing the racechrono lap time, user problem la (still dunno how to use) . Lolx, the rear car have a responsibility on the front car safety as well. It's not just, take care of my own and biar kan the rest of the pple. Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:

There is a number of gold SEG that sunday <---- :driver:
Dun be so modest bro~ hohoho~ the hell we know you were fast (gold SEG with sunroof~ can tell already la~ hohoho) :thefinger::thefinger::driver:

hohohohoho~ can't wait to meet you all on the next open track day. (my tyre already had inch thick of dust on it :P)

Last edited:

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
yaa man...KM sure fast...
KN...can I be your co-pilot on 1 fine day ?
Just drop in. Targeting next year, around March - April like that

dennisdreams said:
Dun be so modest bro~ hohoho~ the hell we know you were fast (gold SEG with sunroof~ can tell already la~ hohoho) :thefinger::thefinger::driver:

hohohohoho~ can't wait to meet you all on the next open track day. (my tyre already had inch thick of dust on it :P)
Knn, you never see this car b4 also ..

Btw, anyone got picture for the day? Called up Reza @ Terato, he didn't come as he is unaware of open track day (221109)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what options do i have if i want to look for auto gearbox to replace my current auto gearbox?what choices do i have? move 3 speed? good ka?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience