22nd November 09 Sepang Circuit Open Track Day...

vodevil

Nov 9, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
tak puas la yesterday... i couldn't drive much until the last 80mins of the track session. my car had slicks. tried driving in the wets... came out after 2 laps. i was slipping around everywhere, and it was quite scary with the amount of cars spun out... especially the FD2 civic or was it FD2R which was fish tailing at most of the turns

definitely going again this sunday... if it doesn't rain!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
Hi,
The SEG with sunroof quite fast & skill.... Haha.....:driver:
I saw a few SEG with sunroof.

sbirdz said:
I was wonder... who is the seg goldish color who suddenly attack me during the straight podium stretch from behind and chop beside me... hahahha!!! Sorry r... if i was blocking ur road... coz i dun have good tyre... I had a serious understeer all the time.. but ^-^ hahaha!!! someone told me it was a old otai here nicked under KM****... :biggrin:

and its seriously FUN!~ :D and i am addicted...
Just testing the racechrono lap time, user problem la (still dunno how to use) . Lolx, the rear car have a responsibility on the front car safety as well. It's not just, take care of my own and biar kan the rest of the pple. Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:

chinozie said:
that gold SEG like a bird of prey searching a prey among others...look for potential one...
one found the prey will run, he'll chase it...
There is a number of gold SEG that sunday <---- :driver:

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
I saw a few SEG with sunroof.

Just testing the racechrono lap time, user problem la (still dunno how to use) . Lolx, the rear car have a responsibility on the front car safety as well. It's not just, take care of my own and biar kan the rest of the pple. Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:

There is a number of gold SEG that sunday <---- :driver:
Dun be so modest bro~ hohoho~ the hell we know you were fast (gold SEG with sunroof~ can tell already la~ hohoho) :thefinger::thefinger::driver:

hohohohoho~ can't wait to meet you all on the next open track day. (my tyre already had inch thick of dust on it :P)

Last edited:

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
yaa man...KM sure fast...
KN...can I be your co-pilot on 1 fine day ?
Just drop in. Targeting next year, around March - April like that

dennisdreams said:
Dun be so modest bro~ hohoho~ the hell we know you were fast (gold SEG with sunroof~ can tell already la~ hohoho) :thefinger::thefinger::driver:

hohohohoho~ can't wait to meet you all on the next open track day. (my tyre already had inch thick of dust on it :P)
Knn, you never see this car b4 also ..

Btw, anyone got picture for the day? Called up Reza @ Terato, he didn't come as he is unaware of open track day (221109)

Last edited:

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
.......How's your friend's Fiat ?
and I got your images hugging my wife there on the track... :D tangkap basah ady... proof is in my hand.. hahaha!!!

My friend's fiat is alright... he manage to drive it home... as the price to tow it back was close to rm200... that is like wow... :) he just suffered a bit neck twist... but really pity him that he only manage to run 4 rounds... -_-

Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:
hahahaha, well... other seg is okay... but why this yellowish champagne color seg catch my attentions is becoz, It is like a tiger sudden stalk my rear with just mm aways and then just pull left and launch off... it was like 1,2,3 fuih! gone.... hahahaha!! :rofl: and i was already engaging gear.. and still it was like whuuu... OI!! CHOOOTOO MATEHH!!! la... wait for me... hahahha!!!

Anyone going again this sunday?
sunday go again r.. i scared the weather is all the same leh.... coz if u mark everyday the time of raining.. it is like falling in the same clock... but actually I really liked the weather and amount of water on last sunday.. iT was justtt ngam ngam okay... if it pour heavier a bit only.. it will be damn freakening nightmare inside the track ady...

and CHIN!~~ I know u got video!~~ i want the video r... tittisss time this friday... u bring out? can r.. i wanna steal ur video away.. for my own records... u pity me la... no record la.. my Virginity first time has no memories leh... i wanna keep some records.. hahaha!!

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
My friend's fiat is alright... he manage to drive it home... as the price to tow it back was close to rm200... that is like wow... :) he just suffered a bit neck twist... but really pity him that he only manage to run 4 rounds... -_-

hahahaha, well... other seg is okay... but why this yellowish champagne color seg catch my attentions is becoz, It is like a tiger sudden stalk my rear with just mm aways and then just pull left and launch off... it was like 1,2,3 fuih! gone.... hahahaha!! :rofl: and i was already engaging gear.. and still it was like whuuu... OI!! CHOOOTOO MATEHH!!! la... wait for me... hahahha!!!
Hope your friend is allright. Last time (early this year track day) when i got problem and tow to Cheras the flatbed charge me Rm150 only. Let me get the contact, i share it with you guys.

I play Britney Spears song 3 for you. :biggrin:

Sil80-13 said:
I am going this Sunday...See you there. Hehehe..
Nice double number plate your car has. 3 sundays in a row, what a nice continuous sundays. Enjoy!

dennisdreams said:
hahaha~ just simply said~ bocor(leak) already~ :saint:
After CNY, your mango must go already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...

just now i try to take out 6 screw to remove and replace the camm cover.. :(

then one of the screw too tight
when i screw
cannot open

then the '+' gone already.. become 'O'
what to do...? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience