22nd November 09 Sepang Circuit Open Track Day...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
.......How's your friend's Fiat ?
and I got your images hugging my wife there on the track... :D tangkap basah ady... proof is in my hand.. hahaha!!!

My friend's fiat is alright... he manage to drive it home... as the price to tow it back was close to rm200... that is like wow... :) he just suffered a bit neck twist... but really pity him that he only manage to run 4 rounds... -_-

Don't worry, the track is freaking big to be shared by everyone :biggrin:
hahahaha, well... other seg is okay... but why this yellowish champagne color seg catch my attentions is becoz, It is like a tiger sudden stalk my rear with just mm aways and then just pull left and launch off... it was like 1,2,3 fuih! gone.... hahahaha!! :rofl: and i was already engaging gear.. and still it was like whuuu... OI!! CHOOOTOO MATEHH!!! la... wait for me... hahahha!!!

Anyone going again this sunday?
sunday go again r.. i scared the weather is all the same leh.... coz if u mark everyday the time of raining.. it is like falling in the same clock... but actually I really liked the weather and amount of water on last sunday.. iT was justtt ngam ngam okay... if it pour heavier a bit only.. it will be damn freakening nightmare inside the track ady...

and CHIN!~~ I know u got video!~~ i want the video r... tittisss time this friday... u bring out? can r.. i wanna steal ur video away.. for my own records... u pity me la... no record la.. my Virginity first time has no memories leh... i wanna keep some records.. hahaha!!

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
My friend's fiat is alright... he manage to drive it home... as the price to tow it back was close to rm200... that is like wow... :) he just suffered a bit neck twist... but really pity him that he only manage to run 4 rounds... -_-

hahahaha, well... other seg is okay... but why this yellowish champagne color seg catch my attentions is becoz, It is like a tiger sudden stalk my rear with just mm aways and then just pull left and launch off... it was like 1,2,3 fuih! gone.... hahahaha!! :rofl: and i was already engaging gear.. and still it was like whuuu... OI!! CHOOOTOO MATEHH!!! la... wait for me... hahahha!!!
Hope your friend is allright. Last time (early this year track day) when i got problem and tow to Cheras the flatbed charge me Rm150 only. Let me get the contact, i share it with you guys.

I play Britney Spears song 3 for you. :biggrin:

Sil80-13 said:
I am going this Sunday...See you there. Hehehe..
Nice double number plate your car has. 3 sundays in a row, what a nice continuous sundays. Enjoy!

dennisdreams said:
hahaha~ just simply said~ bocor(leak) already~ :saint:
After CNY, your mango must go already

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
hahaha.... Sarip also got given him some contact and well... all he gets is not around rm150... it is still rm180 ++ so that why he ended up.. after checking his car... he managed to drive it back home...

This sunday a lot people gonna go in meh? all no need balik kampung r.. :P

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
I was there from the beginning, but had to leave early... left at about 4pm though. Followed a group of 4 cars including Sbirdz, khwong and ah kit (red fiat) from Petronas Pasar Borong Selangor (near Equine Park).

Did not track my car but was quite interesting watching plenty of 20V revving around. Took a couple of pics and will upload them later on. Sifu nothin's 20V turbo was quite interesting... sleeper car but with Blitz intercooler popping out from the bumper... real monster! Then his 20V track car was finally revealed! Was quite interesting seeing the tuner hooking up wideband and trying to tune the car in Sepang... rarely see wideband tuning done in the track though.

Glad to see that the trackday was terrorized by Toyota owners and the Hondas were outnumbered... hehe :D Mostly were AE101 with maybe one or two AE111 (t-la). There were two more AE92 with philiphino facelift, a local AE92 and banzai's supercharged AE92 hamburger (his AE92 sedan was politely parked inside the pit).

Saw a couple of golden AE101s and I immediately knew that the fastest one had to be sifu km_chew's ride :wavey:. Also met up with a flat black AE101 (with OER intake) and another nicely done up pearl black AE101.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
I was there from the beginning, but had to leave early... left at about 4pm though. Followed a group of 4 cars including Sbirdz, khwong and ah kit (red fiat) from Petronas Pasar Borong Selangor (near Equine Park).

Did not track my car but was quite interesting watching plenty of 20V revving around. Took a couple of pics and will upload them later on. Sifu nothin's 20V turbo was quite interesting... sleeper car but with Blitz intercooler popping out from the bumper... real monster! Then his 20V track car was finally revealed! Was quite interesting seeing the tuner hooking up wideband and trying to tune the car in Sepang... rarely see wideband tuning done in the track though.

Glad to see that the trackday was terrorized by Toyota owners and the Hondas were outnumbered... hehe :D Mostly were AE101 with maybe one or two AE111 (t-la). There were two more AE92 with philiphino facelift, a local AE92 and banzai's supercharged AE92 hamburger (his AE92 sedan was politely parked inside the pit).

Saw a couple of golden AE101s and I immediately knew that the fastest one had to be sifu km_chew's ride :wavey:. Also met up with a flat black AE101 (with OER intake) and another nicely done up pearl black AE101.
errr, not mine actually. but spent a lot of time in it coaching the new driver on the racing line and gearing. i only take out my sedan at the last hour or so. i remember one white SEG with black bonet trailing me most of the time. wonder who that was..

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
errr, not mine actually. but spent a lot of time in it coaching the new driver on the racing line and gearing. i only take out my sedan at the last hour or so. i remember one white SEG with black bonet trailing me most of the time. wonder who that was..
I see.. no wonder lah, coz rarely see 4AGZE with front mount intercooler. Bro, maybe once my car is properly done up, u can coach me too! Hehee... :driver:
Hmm.... SEG white with black hood, I don't recall seeing it that day. Maybe late comer?

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
I think it was Chin's car? white SEG only have few right?...

and next time i think i really need to know who's and who's car... was too busy and nervous on first time.... didn't even got time to shake or hug some big old otai hand also... only got cucuk and chop by all old otai here... :rofl:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
theres a red glanza? fuh.... i only know the existence of 2 silver ones, 1 blue and one white.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
I think it was Chin's car? white SEG only have few right?...

and next time i think i really need to know who's and who's car... was too busy and nervous on first time.... didn't even got time to shake or hug some big old otai hand also... only got cucuk and chop by all old otai here... :rofl:
It was my friend's car...white SEG with FX facelift...

If not mistaken that white SEG got gt wing...correct me if i'm wrong...

next time we'll put big manila card...wrote your nick name, hang it on your neck... :rofl::rofl:

km_chew

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
Penang
The white SEG with huge GT Wing was from Ipoh. Saw them in Petronas petrol station near Tg Malim . Their members car with Ipoh plates. Should be the same for the taxi. Saw them sometime back then in Gymkhana event

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna ask if any 1 know how to diy speker box.
i wanna know is there certain wideness,tall,long that i have to follow to get the optimum sound,
like 8'' sub how big the box have to be, and 5'' midbass how big
any 1 can help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience