2012 - November Mazda CX-5 2.0 Skyactiv 2WD High Spec (CBU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2012 - November Mazda CX-5 2.0 Skyactiv 2WD High Spec (CBU)

Sep 1, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hey Guys,

Very good conditioned five-seater features leather seats; the driver seat gets electric-powered seat adjustment (none for the front passenger), both seats come with warmers. The rear seats have the ability to fold in 40:20:40-split. Dual-zone air-conditioning rounds up the creature comforts.

Entertainment comes from a nine-speaker Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System, hooked up to a 5.8-inch touchscreen monitor that controls the multimedia. The system can be connected via AUX, USB and Bluetooth. The colour monitor also displays images from the rear camera.

The CX-5 comes with DCS, TCS, four-wheel ABS, EBD with Brake Assist and Tyre Pressure Monitor. There are six airbags in here – two in front, side and curtain, bi-xenon headlamps, day-running lights, front wipers with rain sensor and auto cruise

Special Accessories Package, which is made up of a multi-information display with navigation, nine-speaker Bose sound system, 17-inch alloy wheels, electric sunroof, leather seats and a reverse camera with colour TFT.

Carefully driven, well taken care of and never had any issue with this lovely car.
Reluctant sale as this car is super reliable. Reason for this sale because of an upgrade to a 7seater as the family is growing!

Price slightly Nego...

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was tailgated by another car in the fast lane in PLUS highway....

I was doing 110km/hr

It looked like either a Myvi, or Nissan Grand Livina, or Honda Stream or Perodua Alza...

I tried to loose it from my tail by adding speed of 10km/hr, then 20km/hr then 30km/hr

But the car came even closer, I can only see his or her car front windscreen...

Then when the middle lane was clear, I gave way, and managed to see what car was that !

To my surprise it was only a Perodua...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience