2006 Turkey, Istanbul

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
BlackSamurai said:
fisi seem to be the biggest victim of team radio decrypted. You frequently hear conversation like
"Fisi, Alonso is faster, let him pass",
"Fisi, you are 2 secs slower, push harder.."

poor fisi. I believe similar conversation happen at other team, but someone iTV like to pick fisi's conversation. :biggrin:
MInd me cutting in? FIA did banned the team order..but the 2nd driver like Massa still tighted to contract which agreed that 2nd driver need to assist 1st driver to achieve driver championship, so at the race at Istanbul...if Michael past Alonso.. the team just have to say..."Michael have overtaken Alonso" and Massa wil have to back off for sure...if not i guarantee he will not find a seat in F1 for next season

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
I believe FIA rules supercedes all contract sign. Massa may did it according to team radio order, move over for Schumi, but it's up to FIA to determine whether point shall be awarded accordingly. And I believe fined/disqualifying/race banned will be apply for the team or Ferrari drivers. Which will close the earlier gate for Schumi's 8th WDC title.

but RB is not dump. Calling Massa in for 3rd pit stop will solve the problem, of course it create a very fustrated support driver Mazza.

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
David_1211 said:
MInd me cutting in? FIA did banned the team order..but the 2nd driver like Massa still tighted to contract which agreed that 2nd driver need to assist 1st driver to achieve driver championship, so at the race at Istanbul...if Michael past Alonso.. the team just have to say..."Michael have overtaken Alonso" and Massa wil have to back off for sure...if not i guarantee he will not find a seat in F1 for next season
assist is as in help... block other potential competitors and sacrifice own resource for testing...not giving up placing...Ferrari would have not done it as they have experienced it before... both drivers had to attend FIA hearing and got fined for 1 million euros each i think...furthermore... Massa was 13 secs away and even after massively slowing down on the last few laps ...he ws still 7 or 8 secs off... FIA is not blind by letting Schumi win the GP on the last lap passing Massa who is so far away...

BlackSamurai said:
I believe FIA rules supercedes all contract sign. Massa may did it according to team radio order, move over for Schumi, but it's up to FIA to determine whether point shall be awarded accordingly. And I believe fined/disqualifying/race banned will be apply for the team or Ferrari drivers. Which will close the earlier gate for Schumi's 8th WDC title.

but RB is not dump. Calling Massa in for 3rd pit stop will solve the problem, of course it create a very fustrated support driver Mazza.
yeah... you are right... 3rd pit would be the solution... but Massa would fall back behind Alonso and lose some Championship points...he is also fighting for 3rd place also... and not to forget the constructors cup...

there is no way that Michael would have gotten pass Massa on the last lap...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
massa will go into the pit for fueling... :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai everybody,i drive satria gti 2000 with vr4 engine,td05,.now im looking for good workshop dat can provide good service to my car with reasonable price ofcoz...area kl or selangor.urgent.....tq:burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience