2006 Hungary, Hungaroring

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Hungary, very rare overtaking if i'm not mistaken. Need to control the race at P1.

Vil not joining the game.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
wow, not only the race, the thread is equally boring. no reply. :laugh:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
maybe f1 become too boring liaw...since everyone move over to D1...hehehe

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hmm, what can this be, i know it's some thing inside the nose

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
we have serious Alonso in the press conference, is he worrying about his 2nd WDC?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Alonso is deffo feeling the heat this time around. Last year, Renault held the momentum going into each race. They were catching up on McLaren in terms of performance and they held the points advantage. They knew they called the shots.

This season, they were heads and shoulders above everyone before suddenly, Ferrari came and pulled the carpet from under them. And the way Ferrari has revived its fortunes and increased their performances so dramatically has Renault backpaddling. Now Ferrari hold the aces and Renault are on the ropes.

That is why Alonso seems like a flustered man and not the cucumber cool fellow he was before.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
i personally do not like team Renault. heh heh

but they do make F1 more interesting by giving challenges to Ferrari, which showed dominant from 2001-2005.

at least, i cud stay awake to watch the whole race.

otherwise, back in 2003..i cud have slept halfway past the race and dint bother much as the winner was already known from the beginning.
:D

from now to the very last race wud be interesting to catch up. seaosn winner is open between 2 teams and 2 drivers. Formula 1 fun is back!

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Alonso Receives Two-Second Penalty

The Stewards have penalised Alonso on Friday for dangerous driving in front of Robert Doornbos during free practice. According to Alonso, Doornbos was blocking him, and when Alonso managed to overtake him he deliberately drive slowly in front of Doornbos. Other than Alonso incident with Doornbos, Alonso overtook him under yellow flags. These two incidents will now cost Alonso one second each during qualifying. Wonder how will Alonso make up for lost ground.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Alonso is doom, what he can hope is cars in front of him get retired, Hungary is one of the race circuit in F1 calender with minimum overtaking possibilities. 2 secs may put him at P10+

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
He's now positioned 15th. Not what he wanted especially when he's in the period of the season where every points count. I think he just completely lost it when Robert Dumbass blocked him and he overtook him and brake tested him. Thats a dangerous to do when you're driving at speeds of over 200kmh. He deserved the penalty. No doubt about it.

Schumacher is not any better. Also got a 2 sec penalty and just lost perhaps the best opportunity in the world to pip Alonso, even more in a race where overtaking is impossible. Don't tell me FIA set up all this dramas to make the race more interesting. Haha.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
si|verfish said:
Alonso is deffo feeling the heat this time around. Last year, Renault held the momentum going into each race. They were catching up on McLaren in terms of performance and they held the points advantage. They knew they called the shots.

This season, they were heads and shoulders above everyone before suddenly, Ferrari came and pulled the carpet from under them. And the way Ferrari has revived its fortunes and increased their performances so dramatically has Renault backpaddling. Now Ferrari hold the aces and Renault are on the ropes.

That is why Alonso seems like a flustered man and not the cucumber cool fellow he was before.
I suspect Michelin have a part to play in Renaults suddenth turn in fortune. At times you see they just suddently fade away after a pit stop and thats not good news. Bridgestone has always been the reliable tyre. And of coz Renault has some problem with their mass damper system.

Alonso's frustration could be forgiven as he's used to having the best car especially for the whole of last year. He's young and restless and that made him do that stupid stuff to Robert Dornbos. Michael was just like that, say 10 years ago when he was starting to make a name for himself.

elainenicklaus

Known Member
Aug 19, 2005
kl,malaysia
yeah kinda boring since the rules changed.but there are still somce exciting races ard la for example monaco.

Last edited:

igor30

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
And ..the winner of this drama. ..K.Raikko.....fantastico..fantastico..Kimi got pole..pipped F/Massa in the last run....

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Schumi got 2 sec penalty by overtake 2 cars under red flag at Saturday free practice session.
you'll see 3 ferrari engine line up in front of alonso tomorro. :laugh:

with Renault wonderful laugh control, overtaking the 2 Redbull shouldn't be a problem for him.

I seriously want to see video for both Alonso and Schumachar 2 penalty incident, hope that iTV is so nice they reply those scene before the race start.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Video: New 1500whp tuning package by Underground Racing for Gallardo Superleggera

Underground Racing has produced some pretty extraordinary tuning packages for the Lamborghini Gallardo's but this is probably their wildest yet - a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience