1 am-1 R34 GTR-300kmh run "drive"

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];4489923 said:
How did it fail? What happened? A friend has a Trust oil pump and Trust 87mm forged pistons both new. I have a HKS 2.8 Step 2 crankshaft (used <5000kms).

Who is this guy? Anyone know him?

aiyo lan, hmm can consider!!can you pm me how much will be the cost for all items? btw it is confirmed my oil pump failure..:mad:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
[PIMPIN];4489923 said:
How did it fail? What happened? A friend has a Trust oil pump and Trust 87mm forged pistons both new. I have a HKS 2.8 Step 2 crankshaft (used <5000kms).

aiyo lan, hmm can consider!!can you pm me how much will be the cost for all items? btw it is confirmed my oil pump failure..:mad:
I told him to expect your call: Shaban 016-7086482. No harm in asking him the price even if you do end up going with something else. He also got my spare RB26 for me and generally he sources/sells parts for me.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
[PIMPIN];4491650 said:
[PIMPIN];4489923 said:

I told him to expect your call: Shaban 016-7086482. No harm in asking him the price even if you do end up going with something else. He also got my spare RB26 for me and generally he sources/sells parts for me.
oh thanks for your prompt replied..oh okie..i will call him later...

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
Video posted by pimpim,
few things I noticed is the gtr were toying them r34..just saying
and the thing is, Msia highway road got potential if only street lights were better
try picture wangan of cos I'm not comparing but we can b better off
damn those G's.. Where are them taxes????

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];4489470 said:
I don't think ATTESA makes any difference when you're doing a high speed run. It's not like the car is continuously having to transfer power to the front wheels to compensate for any loss of traction.

The HICAS on the other hand is something you have to get used to because changing lanes at high speeds or simply taking long sweeping bends doesn't require much steering input. That doesn't mean that the steering is light, in fact quite the opposite. Once you're used to it you'll be surprised with what you can get away with.

Anyways, this arul kanda guy probably regrets posting the video. You Skyline owners are so vicious. :reddy: In order to make him feel better, I've found another video which makes his video seem normal.

Enjoy:

subaru sti vs skyline gtr r35 2008 - YouTube
Razlan, didn't know you had so many Kelantanese friends :wavey: :rofl::rofl:

And actually, ATTESA does send torque to the front wheels at high speed to give extra stability, as per Jamil's gtr manual excerpt. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Razlan, didn't know you had so many Kelantanese friends :wavey: :rofl::rofl:

And actually, ATTESA does send torque to the front wheels at high speed to give extra stability, as per Jamil's gtr manual excerpt. :biggrin:
JaHaX, gobiz2 is picking a fight with the Kelantanese! Rise and fight the guys who lost to Negeri Sembilan! :rofl:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
[PIMPIN];1063770444 said:
JaHaX, gobiz2 is picking a fight with the Kelantanese! Rise and fight the guys who lost to Negeri Sembilan! :rofl:
Kawe pun kiro oghe kelate la beh... dok gocoh... beh :biggrin:

Razlae, hok subaru gedebe tu buke keto mu ko? keto sapo beh? :confused:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Err... Gomo Kelate Gomo?

That's about the extent of my Kelantanese bro

But my driver orang Terengganu so I ask to teach the "makang, ikang" slang

Kereta Nissang import dari Japang pakai rim Work Emotiong?

Then negeri Terengganu pakai Sultang? Which words end with g?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello bros n siss,

as the title of the thread sez which size do i need to replace my old belting. im gonna thrash the AC compressor and need belt alot shorter

any suggestion?
just dont ask why im throwing away the compressor. :)

edit: this is for 4g92 engine... aka ploton 1.6 literrrrr.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience