1 am-1 R34 GTR-300kmh run "drive"

sooso4e

Known Member
Nov 19, 2008
sorry bro but i dont think you reach the 300km/h
if in this fast the view out side you cant see anything just lines and i can see the car not that fast .

btw
if you running stock turbo its impossible

doppelganger

Known Member
May 5, 2006
im kinda annoyed at the way he drives, like how he drives swiggly through all three lanes like hes drunk on adrenaline or sumthing. why cant he just stick to 1 lane and push the car through its paces there? i counted only 5 cars or sumthing its not like the highway was flooded with cars all over the place..

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
doppelganger, racing line ma.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
300kmh? i dun think so la bro :hmmmm: even when i hit about 2++ last saturday night after gathering till i blew my engine :stupid: (was trying to chase MR PIMPIM, dam fast his car :vroam:) it is totally difrent view from the video..you will need long straight highway i.e KLIA hway to hit 300kmh..if coner2 like that, 180 also goyang ooo...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
feezdya, you blew your engine? Damn, I hope the damage isn't that bad.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Sorry to hear that ur engine blew..

but I disagree.. I think 300km/h is attainable even without a loooong straight..

I'd say an SR20DET pushing slightly more than 300hp could get 270km/h on KESAS (not that straight too) with a couple of krpms to spare.. and that is with botak rear tyres.. but of course, its gearing would also matter very much as well as removal of the 180km/h delimiter lah hehehe....

What more if a real GT-R with ATTESA..

Though if ur talking about a driver's balls, then it differs greatly if they are made out of titanium or dried dates.. :lol:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
300kmh? i dun think so la bro :hmmmm: even when i hit about 2++ last saturday night after gathering till i blew my engine :stupid: (was trying to chase MR PIMPIM, dam fast his car :vroam:) it is totally difrent view from the video..you will need long straight highway i.e KLIA hway to hit 300kmh..if coner2 like that, 180 also goyang ooo...
Hahah bro, my car was the slowest car at the gathering. Stock turbo, stock boost, etc. You guys were taking it easy.

You don't need long straights to hit 300km/h. You could have done it on the exact route we took going home that night: After Shah Alam stadium on your left, you reach the interchange where you take a right heading back towards Damansara/Subang etc. As soon as you merge, floor it all the way but just ease of the throttle as you approach the Subang exit after which you can pretty much go WOT until past Kota Damansara exit.

That's just one of the many roads you could theoretically hit 300km/h on. I'm not suggesting that you attempt something that dangerous though.

Sorry to hear that ur engine blew..

but I disagree.. I think 300km/h is attainable even without a loooong straight..

I'd say an SR20DET pushing slightly more than 300hp could get 270km/h on KESAS (not that straight too) with a couple of krpms to spare.. and that is with botak rear tyres.. but of course, its gearing would also matter very much as well as removal of the 180km/h delimiter lah hehehe....

What more if a real GT-R with ATTESA..

Though if ur talking about a driver's balls, then it differs greatly if they are made out of titanium or dried dates.. :lol:
I don't think ATTESA makes any difference when you're doing a high speed run. It's not like the car is continuously having to transfer power to the front wheels to compensate for any loss of traction.

The HICAS on the other hand is something you have to get used to because changing lanes at high speeds or simply taking long sweeping bends doesn't require much steering input. That doesn't mean that the steering is light, in fact quite the opposite. Once you're used to it you'll be surprised with what you can get away with.

Anyways, this arul kanda guy probably regrets posting the video. You Skyline owners are so vicious. :reddy: In order to make him feel better, I've found another video which makes his video seem normal.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0noBPoPCoFE

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];4489470 said:
I don't think ATTESA makes any difference when you're doing a high speed run. It's not like the car is continuously having to transfer power to the front wheels to compensate for any loss of traction.

The HICAS on the other hand is something you have to get used to because changing lanes at high speeds or simply taking long sweeping bends doesn't require much steering input. That doesn't mean that the steering is light, in fact quite the opposite. Once you're used to it you'll be surprised with what you can get away with.

I agree with the HICAS.. had first experience with HICAS in the current car and it felt so different to my ex non-HICAS car..

Err.. who the heck was in the STi? Like.. chill man.. it's just R35s and Lambos.. No point getting hysterical about it.. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I agree with the HICAS.. had first experience with HICAS in the current car and it felt so different to my ex non-HICAS car..

Err.. who the heck was in the STi? Like.. chill man.. it's just R35s and Lambos.. No point getting hysterical about it.. :biggrin:
I have no idea.. in fact I'm so happy I don't know.

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
feezdya, you blew your engine? Damn, I hope the damage isn't that bad.
its bad man...dammit...just taken out the engine today..crankshaff, condrod, bearings all damage! my wife just sms'ed me..for sure she always support me by saying "yeay padan muka"..:adore:

Pimpim - oh really can hit 300kmh like that..wah never try..btw im stick with ayona..(ingat la orang tersayang!) :banghead:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its bad man...dammit...just taken out the engine today..crankshaff, condrod, bearings all damage! my wife just sms'ed me..for sure she always support me by saying "yeay padan muka"..:adore:

Pimpim - oh really can hit 300kmh like that..wah never try..btw im stick with ayona..(ingat la orang tersayang!) :banghead:
How did it fail? What happened? A friend has a Trust oil pump and Trust 87mm forged pistons both new. I have a HKS 2.8 Step 2 crankshaft (used <5000kms).

Who is this guy? Anyone know him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5mRuJmddjw&feature=related

Last edited:

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
i believe one of my bearing failed..

refer to the video, its hard you know to get 300kmh..even the video only hit 280kmh..:hmmmm:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
feezdya, time for 2,800cc. :biggrin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So I was sailing down to Klang on the weekend for some awesome breakfast, and on Federal Highway, traffic was moderately heavy. I was on the fast lane and there's traffic so I just keep the usual distance while maintaining highway speed. There were 5 to 6 cars in front doing about 100km/h.

Then comes this brand new black Proton Inspira WX* **** came tailgating me.

Its a black car... its a new car... It would suck to have dings and dents right? So I went as close as I can to the guard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience