Zth Members Banting

putra4767

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
It's alright bro...

been a while since we met....

latio sedan look quite bad but the hatch looks nice..Bout the drive i dunno.....

Accord better come wit a better design to beat the camry....

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
yeah im hoping the accord will come out great....the 2nd version of it with the rear facelift didnt look that great...i hope they come up with a totally new design to beat the camry...

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
ive been in kl most of the time lah...have to take care of business...just love doing it...its good making$$...hehe...and even weekends im kinda of busy too...im playing paintball/wargames seriously now...we r in divisyen one league....so busy with training every weekend lah...coz got tournament coming soon...like that lah...

hoping to lepak soon lah...come down to kl lah...im always here...cheers.

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
hey guys...

the slk project coming on great...car will be out soon...just a mater of days...i should be bringing it back on thursday lah...the friday afternoon ill be in klang to do the rest...ill give u a call lah...need to check the alarm system also lah...cycle and carriage got massive long service waiting list...im sending to KarlBenz workshop...got one branch in sunway and one more in taikong near the kelana Lrt station there...but expensive also lah there...the Kompressor engine cover itself cost rm1600...its just a heat resistive plastic u know...damm...

well ill give u a call lah putra...ive got to get ready for paintball training now...gonna leave soon...see ya guys...

cheers!