Need some input frm ZTH members!

nwar

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
K.L
Visit site
Guys...I have a question.I'm sure a lot of u are familiar with voltage stabilizers and grounding cables rite?Ok...so I've put these 2 things into my car(proton satria) and at first it did stablize the voltage hence not much lose on horsepower.After 4-5 months somehow i've experienced the fluctuation of voltage and lose of power again but only this time it's quite a lot.my headlights flicker for a nano second...it wasn't like this b4.so....wat's the problem???is it the voltage stabilizer rosak???pls care to give some advice....thanx!

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
just remove it & test, its not that hard
label the cable first before removing it

or go check ur battery connection & test ur battery at battery shop, they got the instrument to tell you if the battery gonna die....

sometimes your alternator wanna kaput

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
try remove the volt stabilizer, i have the similar issue, battery last a bit longer after I remove the volt stabilizer.

nwar

Known Member
Mar 30, 2005
K.L
Visit site
yea....most likely it's the battery.that's wat my guessing was.thanx guys!!!any more possibilities???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The argument has probably been around longer than the world’s oldest profession but just like said profession, and cockroaches, it just won’t go away. The car versus motorcycle debate will never come to an end but that’s a good thing for us, because there’ll be a continuous flow of fodder to put up and debate over.

This time around, the folks from Hell for Leather have lined up the 2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience